Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Lily Winters

My bags rested beside me in the airport and my hands were sweaty.

Calm down Robert.

“Are you nervous?” I looked up into Lyle’s wide chocolate eyes and instantly calmed down.

“Not anymore…” I mumbled with a soft smile.

She tilted her head to the side and shrugged it off.

“Are you excited to come home with me?” I asked while I straightened up my back.

“A little,” she shrugged and I raised an eyebrow.

“I’m nervous too,” I nodded getting what she meant.

“Robert,” I looked back over at her.

“How’d you find me… at the hotel I mean?” I shrugged.

“I stayed back instead of partying with my band and when I was walking to smoke a cigarette outside I heard your crying.” She nodded as she processed the answer.

“Why didn’t you party that night?” She asked looking back over at me.

“I was heartbroken about some girl.” I chuckled to myself with a shake of the head.

“You don’t seem like the type who lets a girl control your emotions so strongly.” She pointed out and I nodded looking back at her.

“You’d be surprised what guys do for love…”

“Like what?” She asked and I shrugged.

“Stay in a crappy town for an extra week with a stranger in the hospital then took them home with you to Vegas.”

“You… you love me?” She questioned shocked and I sat up straighter.

“Yeah, yeah I think I do.” She processed the words as she stared into space for a moment.

“My real names Lily… Lily Winters. Summer is my mom’s name and Lyle was my grandmas.” She looked back at me and I nodded and taking in this new information. “I’m sorry I lied…. I promise I won’t ever again.” She said close to tears.

“Shh,” I said pulling her into a hug.

“Lily, I like it,” I smiled and she looked back up at me.

Tears still stained her cheeks and her eyes were wide with curiosity. I just wanted her to smile again. Reaching up I took my sunglasses off for the first time since I met her. I saw her for the first time without the dark tilt of my glasses and her eyes widened.

“You have pretty eyes.” She commented with a soft smile.

“I know,” I chuckled.

“Now boarding the flight to Las Vegas.” We both looked up and saw the people all standing.

I sighed and stood also. I looked back and held out my hand for Lily to take; once she did she stood too.

“Ready for your new life?” I asked once she was standing beside me.

She chewed her bottom lip and nodded.

“Let’s go,” she smiled.

We walked to board the plane; side by side, hand in hand, two people who loved each other like a father and daughter would.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

But if you want more click here for the sequel which I'll probably post right now :x and click here to subscribe to it :P

Don't forget to comment!

Hoped you enjoyed this and will like the more drama filled sequel.
-Neche