Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Released

“Good news.” The doctor cheered barging in.

He was getting annoying.

“What?” I sighed.

“Well as you know you’re finally done detoxing.” I nodded for him to continue. “Your stiches are also getting better.” I nodded again and I heard Robert sigh.

So I’m not the only one finding this guy annoying.

“You should be released today.” My eyes widened and I see Robert smile beside me.

“Really?!” Dr. Smith chuckled at me before nodding.

“You just have to get signed out and you’re on your way home.” My smile dropped.

Home. Where was it? My mom’s dead and God knows I got no one else.

“Is something wrong?” The doctor asked confused.

“Uh Doc.” Robert said. “Give us a moment alone please.” I looked over at him confused but he ignored my look and watched the doctor leave.

“Why’d you make him leave?”

“I wanted to talk to you.”

“About what?” I asked.

He sighed while moving his seat closer to my bed. I watched him curiously as he looked around the room as if to find the words in the air somewhere. Finally he found an interesting spot on the wall behind me and he started at it while he continued.

“About maybe… coming home with me… to Vegas.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but next WILL be last :s
Look at the corner and subscribe to the sequel now!
Also comment :P
-Neche