Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Liars

“Oh, you’re awake.” I looked up to see the nurse.

She had blond hair tied in a ponytail and looked about 25. I just nodded as she made her way over to me with that guy behind her, she checked all of my vitals but I kept my eye on the guy.

“Okay I think you’re good, the doctor will be in to check on you and tell you when you can leave and stuff.” I nodded and she left.

The guy walked around to the other side of my bed and my eyes followed his every movement.

“Why do you keep looking at me like that?” He asked finally meeting my gaze.

It was annoying not being able to see his eyes.

“Well maybe because I just woke up with a stab wound and no one I know is around and a grown man I don’t know is in my hospital room with me.” I replied.

He shrugged as if it was nothing.

“You were hurt so I brought you here.”

“Yeah now you can leave…” I pointed out.

“No, I won’t leave until someone else comes for you. How old are you anyway?”

“I’ll call my aunt, you can leave. I’m 18 anyway I can be on my own.”

“You’re a damn liar.”

“No I’m not she’s at home right now but I’ll call her and she’ll stop by. I can stay with her and her 3 kids and husband Jeff.”

“Not about your aunt but about your age.”

“Why does it matter? I just told you my aunt will come and you can leave.”

“It matters because if you lie about your age how do I know you even have an aunt?”

I sighed and sat up to get a better look at him.

“Think about it, what kid would rather be alone then have someone stay with them. If your offering to stay with me don’t you think I’d let you instead of being alone?” He thought it over before nodding.

“Fine I’ll stay until your aunt shows,” he smiled.

Fuck.

He saw my face drop.

“Don’t lie to a liar sweetheart it doesn’t work.”

“So you’re a liar?”

“I’m a musician.”

“Aw so you’re a con artist?” I smirked leaning back again to get comfortable.

“What makes you say that?”

“Come on the whole; ‘we make music to prove to you kids that you’re not alone’ or my favorite, ‘insert wherever we are here we love you, you’re our favorite place to play’.” I rolled my eyes.

“I may be a liar but I don’t lie like that.” He frowned.

“You expect me to believe a liar?” I narrowed my eyes and he stared at me a moment before shrugging.

“You’re right,” he sighed.

About what?

“Of course I am.”

“You have no problem believing that…” he smirked.

Fuck he was good.

“You’re annoying you know that?”

“I didn’t thanks for informing me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hope this shows u more into Lyle.
-Neche