Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Officers

Beep, beep, beep.

Fucking heart monitor, I couldn’t even hide how fast your racing even if my face is calm.


The younger of the two noticed and smirked at me.

Asshole.

“Doctor…” The older one trailed off not knowing his name.

“Smith, Dr. Smith.”

“Yes Dr. Smith we’d like to speak to her alone please.” He nodded and left.

The officer looked over at Robert. I didn’t like cops and sure as hell didn’t want to be alone with them but something told me it was best that Robert didn’t hear everything they had to say.

“Rob man can you get me some water?” I looked over at me and above his glasses I could see a raised eyebrow.

He finally nodded and pushed himself up, I wondered how long he had been in that hospital chair beside me.

“Who’s that?” The younger one asked when he left.

“Robert,” I shrugged and he glared at me.

“I’m guessing you know why we are here?” The older one asked.

“No, are there free doughnuts or something?” I asked bored of the situation.

“Try a dead body and only one witness, you!” The younger shouted angrily and my heart raced again as my fist tightened.

“You think I killed my own mother?” I hissed.

“No, that’s not what my partner’s saying,” the older insisted slightly pissed at the younger male’s outburst.

“Partner? What are you guys gay?” I joked calming back down.

The younger’s nose flared as he charged at me; his superior caught him with ease and pushed him away.

“Johnson maybe you should get us something to snack on,” he ordered rather than suggested.

“Johnson” looked at him and nodded before leaving.

“Get me a coffee while you’re at it!” I yelled after and he turned to shoot me a glare before disappearing behind the curtain.

“Sorry about that,” the older one sighed.

“Can you just tell me why you’re here and leave?” I snapped become annoyed.

“Well Lily,” I flinched at the sound of my real name.

I honestly can’t remember the last time someone used it.

“You’re the only witness to last night’s murder of your mother. We are here to see if you remember-”

“No,” I said quickly.

“Are you sure? Why don’t you tell me what happened, from beginning to end.”

He wasn’t buying it…

“My mom and I were at the hotel and she was waiting for someone…”

“Who?” I shrugged.

“I don’t know, I decided to take a shower.”

“Around what time?” I squinted my eyes pretending to think.

“Umm around 9:30 ish… When I got out and changed I walked in to see this guy over my mom and I freaked.”

“What’d he look like?” He questioned.

“He had a mask on... sorry.” He nodded.

“It’s alright tell me what you do know.”

Fuck!

“Blue eyes,”

They were green.

“Tall, like 5’9 maybe?”

Short, but taller than me.

“That’s all I can tell you except he was wearing a mask and black dirty hoodie and muddy jeans.”

No mask, no jacket, his jeans were ripped not muddy.

The officer sighed while writing it all down.

“Is that all?”

“What else happened?” He questioned.

“He saw me and panicked. He stabbed me and ran off and I passed out. Someone found me and brought me here.”

“That Robert guy?”

“No, he’s a family friend; the one who found me took off already.” He nodded before writing more.

“One last thing? Do you know what he wanted?” I almost laughed.

Stupid question.

“What they all want, a quick buck for drugs.” He nodded before standing.

“I think that’s it for now… We’ll keep in touch.” He left the room and soon Robert came back in.

“What did they want?” He motioned after the officers.

“Just wanted to know what I remember.” I shrugged.

“About getting shanked?” He smirked while handing me the foam cup of water.

“Yeah,’ I chuckled while taking a sip. “Just wanna know who done it.”

“Do you remember anything?”

Everything.

I shook my head.

“Nothing.”