Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Phone Calls Home

“Dude so you just found her?” Max asked skeptically.

“Yeah, she was on the ground passed out with a stab wound.” I explained to my bassist.

“Crazy,” I heard Craig say.

Must be on speaker.

“So you’re gonna stay here?” Monte asked.

I rolled my eyes even if they couldn’t see it.

“He has too.” Max said

“Yeah he can’t leave the kid… girl… how old is she?” I scratched the back of my head.

“Erm… I don’t know.” I mumbled.

“You’re staying here instead of going home for a girl that you don’t even know if you can bang or not?!” Monte shouted.

“He doesn’t wanna bang her, you know guys can be nice to a girl just to be nice.” Max shouted again and I chuckled.

“Never heard of such a thing…”Monte said like it was the craziest thing in the world.

“I don’t even wanna bang her.” I sighed.

“Why she ain’t hot?” Max asked.

“I didn’t say that!” I sighed trying to find the right way to word my thoughts. “She’s just…”

“Too ugly?” Monte tried.

“No, she’s just too young.” I lied.

She looks like she could be 21 and was hot but I wasn’t attracted to her in that way… Hard thing to explain to the guys.

“Ok let’s leave Robert alone, man stay here as long as you need. We’re on break anyway. We’ll tell Mark to give you a ticket when you’re ready.”

“Okay, I’ll call you guys later.”

They shouted their byes and I hung up. I sighed before getting up and heading back inside the hospital. It was weird, I had been here about two days now and I don’t know… Lyle would always give me short responses or she would turn the conversation around on me. She was good and I didn’t notice until after the conversation was over and it had already turned about me.

She was lying I knew that but I didn’t want her to. I wanted her to tell the truth, I hope she’s telling the truth a little… I’m being honest with her.

God help me I’m being honest to a girl for once.

I nodded a greeting to the nurse, she knew who I was so I didn’t need to stop and check in anymore. I made my way to her room and stopped when I seen a bunch of nurses surrounding it.

My heart raced a little and I panicked.

“What the hell’s going on?” I stopped some young guy in scrubs.

“Are you with the patient?” I nodded quickly and he pulled me back a little.

“She’s having a little trouble with her pain medicine for the wound.”

“What do you mean?” My eyes narrowed.

“Well she has a high fever which causes her body to reject it and now she doesn’t have any medicine to numb the stab wound.”

“Why does she have a fever? Did she catch a cold or something?” The nurse looked at me skeptically.

“You don’t know?” I shook my head.

Knew what? What the hell was he talking about?

“She’s going through withdrawals.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Withdrawals is when someone is detoxing, when someone is on drugs and they get off of it they withdrawl.
-Neche