Sequel: Gorgeous Nightmare
Status: I <3 Robert, told him that in real life ^.^

Issues

Safe

What the hell am I doing? Am I really going to tell him everything?

“My mom and I were waiting at the hotel for a dealer, Matt; the dealer she normally went to had gotten shot and so she was meeting another. She was scared so she made me come with her. Matt came and instead of making the deal he killed my mom for the money, I hid in the bathroom like my mom told me to but when I heard her scream I rushed out. He stabbed me and took off.” I shrugged finishing the story.

We remained in silence and I started to feel uneasy.

He’s judging me I just know it. I started to look around the room, at anything but him.

“Your mom and you were both on drugs.” It wasn’t a question but I nodded.

“On what?”

“Heroin,” I answered feeling more and more uncomfortable.

He’s going to walk away from you now. He doesn’t want to stuck with a heroin addict.

The silence was making it worse by the seconds. Soft tears rolled down my face as I waited for some sort of response.

“Can you say something?” I finally snapped looking at him.

He didn’t seem surprised by my outburst and he slowly got up and made his way over to my bed. He took a seat beside me and I watched him curiously.

Before I could speak he wrapped his arms around me in a hug and pulled me towards him. I wrapped my arms around him also and buried my face in his neck.

His hair smelled like product and it was oddly comforting.

I allowed myself to cry a little more in his arms, for the first time in my life I felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Since this ones short I deced to update it today.
Comments for two in one day?
-Neche