Status: updates will be wierd.

A Place for Us

Tree house

          ~Summer~
They lived next door to each other. Edwin could look out his side window And see Henry's room. Henry's bureau. Henry's bed. Edwin liked watching Henry.
Henry could see Edwin's room as well. It was nice for them.
 There was a tree too. A huge maple that had a tree house in it that Edwin had spent most of his childhood in, with his friends or alone reading. The two boys could climb out their windows and meet in the tree house that was almost completely hidden from view from the outside world. If you just passed by the two houses and saw the tree you wouldn't see the sturdy wooden structure unless you
Stopped and stared a bit. That's where they had first kissed. That's where they met almost every night.
  That's where Henry's dad found them. He went up to henrys room saw them In the tree house In a compromising position one summer evening. Not that compromising really, it could have been passed off as a dare but... Henry got defensive and the whole situation went to shit.
"what's going on here?!" Mr. Adenzo said loudly
Silence.
" Well? Boys?! Are you guys...." his face scrunched up in distaste. Mr. Adenzo He was just so... Catholic. He was a good Italian boy. As Henry was. 
Henry glanced over at Edwin who nodded a little. Reaching for his hand he said " Yeah, pops. I love Edwin. That I know is true. Can you... Can you deal with it?" 
In two huge strides Mr. Adenzo was above Henry. With a quick flash of his hand he hit his son. 
" I love you son. But this isn't real."
"Like hell it isnt."Henry muttered touching the side of his face that was already turning pink.
"What did you just say?"
"I- I said, like hell it isn't."
"Henry I won't have you this way in my house. I'm not going to hell because of you two. Edwin... I thought  better of you. I treated you like my own son and... You... I cant even." he spoke gently after the harshness of the blowto Henry's face.
" Get out. Pack up and leave. I'll even give you some cash-" he was cut off by Edwin.
" Sir please understand I Love Henry! I will never leave him and I will never ever let him go. I want to be the one who he wakes up thinks about and smiles because he knows someone loves him!" Edwin shouted 
" I don't condemn you. God does. Edwin, Henry be in the living room in fifteen minutes. Henry, pack up your stuff." 
♠ ♠ ♠
No too sure about this. Its confusing I know but hopefully things will be clarified in the next chapter.