Status: updates will be wierd.

A Place for Us

Prologue? Kinda.

Henry was a sweet kid. He really was. He had a real nice family with a not so nice dog named Joe, in an even less nice house in a very not nice neighborhood. It was a good family though, just him his parents Jean and Leon Adenzo. 
Henry was a pretty short kid with freckly skin and shaggy strawberry blonde hair. He didn't look real tough but he really was. When he was new to the nieghboorhood some kids tried to jump him and he beat all three of them off. At once. That's how he got in Edwin Salvatore's gang of greasers. They called themselves the Anthony Boys. They had occasional turf fights with a gang of kids from the nicer part of town but for the most part everyone got along.
Edwin was the leader of the Anthony boys. Tall and lanky with smooth skin and dark green eyes. Like emeralds. Or so Henry told them before they kissed for the first time. 
"Eddie you've got eyes like emeralds. I wish I could look at them forever." and then he kissed him. He was a bit of a... Hopeless romantic I guess would be a good description.  Henry, not Edwin.
 Jesus, who was I talikng about before? Edwin. Yeah. He had green eyes and a dead father. A big house and a kindhearted mother. She'd always let kids who needed a place to go stay with them. There was always someone coming or going. Henry was a leader along with being slow to anger when he did get angry he was tough to calm down. He was still a pretty good kid.
 I'm not gonna go into detail about all the falling in love bullshit. It doesnt matter. I ain't important. They're in love. Edwin and Henry. Deep too. Like crashing, heart aching, tears in your fucking eyes on their goddamned wedding day even though its not your fucking wedding because it's just in the goddamned air. Like doves and rose petals and chocolate covered strawberries and FUCKING ELEPHANTS. And that's all I'm gonna say. I might give you some details here and there but y'know I'm the fucking narrator. I'm telling the story. I can't change jack shit. But from now on it's gonna be the story of two people in love. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Tell your friends? Thanks.