Status: Comments make me update more!!!

When You're Strange

Love

Matilda’s pov
Ronnie took me to Applebee’s, I was going to just get a small salad but Ronnie insisted that I pig out so he ordered both of us the 9 oz. house sirloin. While we waited for our food I ended up telling Ronnie about my eating disorder.

“Man your parents are dumb asses for not seeing how great you are.” Ronnie shook his head and took a drink out of my Mountain Dew.

“Hey that was mine.” I laughed.

Ronnie rolled his eyes and handed it back to me. I pouted then stole his drink and took a sip.

“Ew germs.” He joked when I handed it back to him.

We both started laughing then I stopped when I saw a familiar man walk in.

“Brian.” I smiled to myself as I look at him.

He repositioned his fedora on his head and headed towards the bar only to be stopped by Ronnie.

“Yo! Syn!” Ronnie waved.

Brian turned around and I saw his eyes light up when he spotted me. He didn’t waste anytime before running over and sliding into the booth right next to me.

“Tilda, how did you get out?” He asked hugging me tightly.

I hugged him back and smiled into his chest, “I couldn’t stand it there anymore so I just walked out.”

Ronnie awed as Brian and I kissed.

“Age is but a number.” He smiled at us.

Brian and I agreed as the waitress handed us our food then looked at Brian.

“Oh I’m sorry I didn’t see you. Did you want something to eat?” She asked.

Brian shook his head no, “I’ll share with this little lady right here.”

I giggled softly and kissed his cheek. Ronnie gagged at us playfully.

“Okay you two stop before I puke.”

“Fuck you Ron.” Brian laughed putting one arm around me.

I cuddled into his side and actually started to eat just a bit. Brian finished the rest for me.

Ronnie’s phone went off and he smiled apologetically, “I’ve gotta go, but I’ll see you two later.”

He reached into his wallet to pay but Brian stopped him, “Don’t worry man, I got this.”

“Fine but I’m paying next time.” Ronnie waved before running out.

Brian paid then we walked out together. It was eight o’clock and I had to go home.

“You want me to walk you back?” Brian asked.

I nodded, “If you don’t mind.”

“Of course I don’t.” He smirked.

We talked about meeting up at a bowling ally tomorrow, then when we neared the street that I lived I stopped him.

“I don’t want you to get in trouble.” I sighed.

He nodded, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I kissed him then smiled softly before waving goodbye and walking down the street towards Zacky’s house.

I couldn’t say it didn’t hurt cause it hurt more than anything to leave, but I would see him tomorrow even if I had to lie to Zacky.