Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Joyride

“So,” Poison said, “how do you know me? Frankly I don’t remember ever meeting you.” “Well,” I stated,

“Do you remember when the rebellion was just beginning?” he nodded. “Do you remember two of the people you were working with? A couple?” He nodded again. “They had a kid too. I think her name was Jill. Awesome kid, knew how to shoot a gun too. Did you know her?” He said, reminiscent of the peaceful times before BL/ind* took over.

“You idiot.” I said. “I didn’t know her, I AM her.” “JILL!” He shouted, then ran and hugged me.

“Where are your parents? Are they here too?”

“Nope. They’re dead. They were taken by the dracs back in 2013.” I replied.

“Oh... I’m sorry...” He said sadly.

“It’s okay. You get used to it after 6 years. Now do you have anything in this fridge besides Power Pup?”

“Nope. Take it or leave it.”

“Don’t worry, it’s not that bad once you get past the fact that it’s not human food” The newly-named Adrenaline Frequency said.

“Fine... but I am totally getting back at you guys for this...”

That night, I was in the mood for a bit of fun, and by the looks of it, so was Adrenaline. She decided,

“Hey, wanna take the Trans Am out for the spin?”

“I couldn’t agree more. Do you wanna drive, or should I?” I asked

“You can drive, Adrenaline and cars don’t mix.”

“Okay. Now, how should we get the keys without being noticed...”

“I think I have an idea” Adrenaline said with a devilish smile. Within seconds, we were in Jet Star’s room. It wasn’t a room, exactly. More like a bunk.

“Hey Jet,” I said, in a voice much like Poison’s. “I need the Trans Am keys. Where are they?”

“Damn, you forgot again?” He replied sleepily. “They’re on the table closest to the door on the right side.”

“Thanks.” He drifted back into sleep, mumbling something about cupcakes. I grabbed the keys and a raygun and snuck out the door with Adrenaline right behind me.

“Let’s see what this thing can do.” I said. I started the car. The thing was awesome. It was covered in graffiti, quotes, and various other forms of art. We drove all over the desert, running over a few draculoids in the process. We might’ve hit a few security cameras too, but I didn’t notice really. Most of our roadkill was do to my... umm... “less than average” driving skills.

“Hey, do you remember Walmart?” asked Adrenaline.

“Yes I do. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“RAID!” We both shouted at the same time.

“To Walmart!” Adrenaline said. When we got to the nearest Walmart, we found out why no one goes there any more. It was half-buried in the sand.

“Well, lets do this!” I said. We shot the windows to get in, and just took everything in sight. Apparently most food products in Walmart don’t decay. Creepy. After an amazing night of dusting dracs out in the zones and raiding 21st century convenience stores, we were heading back home. On the way, I almost ran over a guy who was rollerskating down the road. Nice guy, really. His name was Show Pony, a killjoy obviously. Turns out, he was heading towards DI_E_ too. He helps Dr. D with his radio show. We came back to find a very distraught looking group of killjoys.

“MY CAR!!” Poison shouted. Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, Party Poison and Dr. D came running toward us when I parked the car. Kobra Kid just stood there reading his magazine.

“You know, we sent out a freakin missing persons broadcast for you?! You STOLE our car!! You’ve only been here for less than a day!”

“Chill, bro. We just wanted to have a little fun. By the way, Jet, we brought you a cupcake.”

“Thanks!” Jet said as he grabbed it, getting his hand covered in frosting. Poison sighed.

“Well, at least you didn’t get killed... it would’ve sucked to not get our car back...”

“Thanks for your concern for our safety... really we’re fine. Oh, by the way, we thought that you might like some new shoes. Here you go, poison.”

“Hey thanks! My shoes were getting really ol- wait a second... how did you know my size?”

“I guessed. Do they fit?”

“Yep. Perfectly.” Poison said, struggling to get the shoes on and get his keys back at the same time.

“Adrenaline is going inside now. She’s getting hot, and starting to sparkle like Bowie in the morning sun...” Adrenaline said.

“Okay! I’ll come with you!” Fun ghoul said, sounding more like a toddler than a 29 year old man.

“I’ll come too!” I said.

“Me too!” called out Jet and Kobra. Before long, we were all inside the DIE-ner and enjoying our stolen Walmart goodies.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUBSCRIBER!!!! Yush! Thank you :3