Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

Mummy

“I feel like a mummy.” I said to Fun.
“I feel like Frankenstein!” He said, showing me his tattoo of the monster.
“Fun, we’ve been over this way to many times in the past half hour. Yes, we know you have two tattoos of Frankenstein. No, we don’t want to see them every time someone mentions something related to halloween.” Killer said, annoyed.
“Oh! Now that you mention Halloween, I have a picture of a jack-o-lantern on my back! Want to see it?” Fun said excitedly. Killer face-palmed. I figured I’d go see if I could play with my cameras. I swung one leg out of my bed. Bad idea. Very, very bad idea. It collapsed under me, making me face plant right onto the floor.
“Owwww.” I said, causing Killer and Fun to stop arguing and look at me.
“When the hell did that happen?” Fun asked.
“About 20 seconds ago.” I said. They stopped and stared.
“Well, are you guys going to help me uppp orrr whaaaa? Whyyy arrrre yoooou sssooooooooo bluuuuurrry...” I slurred. Why were they all blurry? There was only a little tiny bit of blood on the floor. Okay, maybe it was a little more than a tiny bit. Fine, a lot more. Everywhere, actually. Everything started getting darker, and darker. I heard a lot of yelling in the background. Black all around me.

*Noise Killer’s point of view*

Is she dead? Is she dead? Oh my god, I think she is. It’s all my fault. Wait, no, maybe she’s not dead. Yet. She’s going to die! It’s all my fault. It’s definitely my fault. Why was I so stupid? Why did I let her stay behind and fight the dracs? Why didn’t I help her up faster? Why didn’t I stop her from falling in the first place? It’s all my fault. Silver’s dead and it’s all my fault. I shook her shoulders, screaming at Silver, trying to wake her up. What am I doing? She’s dead! I can’t make her come back. I ran out of the room, into a small corner. I just sat down and cried. It’s all my fault. EVERYTHING is my fault.
“Are you okay?” Poison asked me.
“NO! I’m not okay! I’m not okay, I’m not okay, I’m not o-fucking-kay! I just killed my little sister! Do I look like I’m okay?!” I screamed at him
“She’s not dead.” He said, calmly.
“Yet.” I added. “She’s not dead yet. Why the hell do you think she’s gonna survive? She got shot 32 times! NO ONE survives that. It’s my fault for letting her be stupid enough to get shot. Silver is as good as dead.”
“Look, she’s not going to die, because I’m not going to let her. She might be stupid, but Silver is STRONG. She’ll get through this. Trust me.” He said, holding out his hand. I took it. He helped me up, dusted me off, and handed me my raygun.
“You seem like you want to shoot something. Go out there and take down whatever you want, except for other killjoys. I’ll come and get you if anything happens.” Poison said. I needed that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been watching lots of horror movies lately.