Status: Done updating, the sequel is still going, though.

They'll Never Take My Heart

E-e-e-error

“Let’s go!” Killer said. Adrenaline was right. As we ran back to her office, we saw some draculoid parts scattered in random places. An arm here, a leg there, maybe a head or two. Interesting. Boots were racing down the hall, but not those of Korse, dracs, or scarecrows. They were killjoy boots. Adrenaline, Killer, and I raced over the rubble, towards where her office door used to be. In its place were ashes. She was sitting at her desk, completely oblivious to everything.
“Hello, numbers 1370492 and 1370517. Hello orphan OR-720948. Have you realized tha--”
“Shut it, lady. We’re here to get our family’s family back.” I said. “You stay here, I’m going to get the guys.” I whispered to Killer. “Don’t kill her yet, but don’t hesitate to shoot her. In the arm or something. Keep it non-fatal.” I ran from the room, straight into Poison.
“... and you’re here. How?” Kobra said.
“Long story, follow me.” I answered, leading them back into the office. Killer was holding his raygun to the Asian woman’s head. “If you need to, ask her any questions. We’re going to end her and collapse BLI.”
“Where’s Bandit?” Poison asked. She just shook her head.
“I do not know of anyone named Bandit.”
“Lindsey?”
“I do not know of anyone named Lindsey.”
“Cherry? Lily? Jamia?” Fun chimed in. “Alicia? Christa?”
“I do not know of anyone by those names.” She said, smiling her creepy smile. Poison ran over to her, grabbing her face.
“Listen, I know you know something. Tell me what you know, and maybe we won’t make this painful.” He shouted at her.
“I do not know anything.” She responded, still smiling. Poison nodded to Killer, his gun still held to her head. His finger squeezed the trigger. The laser went in one side of her head and straight out the other. There was no brain. In its place were... wires?
“I do not-- I do not-- does not compute. E-e-e-error 404, central processing unit not found. Immediate shut down required. Immediate shut down required. Contact service pro-- contact--” We all watched in amazement as what was previously thought to be human short circuited.
“Emergency shutdown initiated. Five, four, three, two... emergency shutdown failed. Emergency self destruct initiated.” We ran after that, just hearing the large boom from down the hall. It just goes to show you, never trust what you know.