Late at Night...

6

Chapter 6:
Sonny’s POV:
I awoke with Jess by my side. I slowly sat up and began to absorb my surroundings. Jess was lying beside me, still asleep. We were still on top of the blankets. The TV was still on. Abbie was lying asleep but under the blankets on the other side of the bed. Jess and I must have dozed off last night…that would explain the TV still being on, and neither of us being under the blankets…and why we were both on the bed.
I must have moved a little too much and I felt Jess stirring. She opened her eyes and sat up.
“Sonny…” Jess said.
“Morning. Abbie’s still sleeping.” I replied, guessing her next words would be regarding Abbie.
“What time is it?” She asked.
“Uhhh about 10.” I replied.
“She should wake up soon. She doesn’t usually sleep in. Though I guess last night made it an exception…” She said. “I should have a shower before she wakes up.”
“Yeah, good idea. Do you want me to stay here for later or should I go…since I wasn’t really even invited over here in the first place.” I asked.
“No. I must say I got a surprise when you showed up last night.” She laughed. “But I want you to stay for later.”
“I need some fresh clothes though. These clothes kinda got a bit wet last night.” She laughed again. “How bout I go home now and get changed then I’ll come back afterwards?”
“That’s ok. See you soon.” I began to make my way towards the door. “Sonny?” She called me back.
I turned around. “Yes?” I asked.
“Thanks for doing this…I know you and Abbie aren’t really friends but the fact that you stayed here when you could have easily left…it just meant a lot to me.” She said.
“That’s ok Jess. I mean sure, of course I stayed, you welcomed me into you room in the middle of the night soaking wet, you didn’t tell me to get out, it saved me from getting wet again.” I joked. She laughed, knowing I was joking. “See you soon.”
“Bye.” She replied. Jess left for the shower and I left for home then.
Abbie’s POV:
I woke up. I was in Jess’s room. I was alone. Wait why am I alone? Aren’t Jess and Sonny meant to be here? Maybe they’re just downstairs… I get up, making the bed. I’d just made it nice and neat when the freakiest damn thing that’d ever happened to me happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
God, I'm still ROFL-ing at this. Please don't read this.