Status: Active

Untitled

A New Day

I was woken up by someone shaking me. Groaning I opened my eyes to see Mel standing above me. Sitting up I remembered today was the day we would be leaving, even if the Fellowship did not know that I was accompanying them.
"Wake up Ana. The Fellowship will be leaving soon, you still need to get dressed. Hurry up, for Lady Galadriel cannot stall them for long." Mel said pulling me out of the bed.
I got up and dressed in green leggings with a white tunic and green vest. Pulling on my boots I gathered my weapons and started placing them on my body. Two daggers were placed up each sleeve, two on my belt, and four were placed up each boot. I put on my green floor length cape, putting on a brooch of a phoenix to hold it together. Then i placed my twin swords criss-cross on my back. Adding my quiver and bow I grabbed my pack and hurried to the Anduin River. Just as I got there Lady Galadriel turned to Haldir and grabbed something he was holding.
"Sorry that I am late Lady Galadriel." I said approaching the Fellowship. They turned to look at me and gaped. I turned to them to explain. "My father would want me to look over his companions since he is no longer able. Please allow me to journey with you to do that."
"What can a young girl do that will help?" Boromir asked, scoffing at me.
"She probably has more weapons than your entire group. She has also trained and fought with those weapons for almost four hundred years." Mel said, glaring at Boromir. Who in turn gaped at me, because he thought I was younger than him.
"Now, now. Calm down Mel, it is Aragorn and Frodo's decision. Let them talk it over with their companions. My dear sweet Ana, I have a gift for you." Lady Galadriel said. She handed me two sheathed swords, that I am guessing are the things she got from Haldir. As I grabbed them I handed one to Mel to hold on and I pulled the other out of its' sheath and gasped. They were made of the strongest elven metal and they had glyphs of the moon in its' phases and stars.
"These were my mothers'." I said looking up at my aunt. She smiled at me and I went over and hugged her.
"It is decided. You will come with us. You can ride in the boat with Legolas and Gimli." Aragorn said. I let go of my aunt and grabbed the other sword from Mel. I replaced my old ones with my mothers', giving the others to Haldir for a trainee.
"Remember to leave in two days. Vanya can find the Mearas." I said hugging Mel.
"No diriel!" She said hugging me back. (Be watchful).
"No galu govad gen." My Uncle Celeborn said smiling towards me. (May blessings go with you.)
"Le hannon." I said smiling towards them.
I walked over to the middle boat and climbed to the front. I put my pack with the others and steadied the boat for the dwarf. He was grumbling to himself about dratted elves, while the elf prince Legolas entered the boat and pushed off.
"Miss, what is your name?" A brown curly-haired hobbit in Boromir's boat asked.
"I am Anameleth Velossfaeniel. How about you, young hobbit?" I questioned back.
"I'm Peregrin Took. This is Meriadoc Brandybuck. Most everyone calls us Pippin and Merry." He answered pointing to the reddish-brown haired hobbit with him.
"Ah. You two are the troublemakers. With Aragorn is Frodo and Sam. I know of Legolas, but I do not know the dwarf. May I ask your name Master Dwarf?" I asked turning my head to look at him.
"I am Gimli son of Gloin. I don't like elves none either." He said in a growling voice.
"That's alright Master Dwarf. I am only half elf, the other half is wizard blood." I said smiling.
"So Gandalf is your actual father?" Sam asked.
"Yes, he is my Ada. My mother was Lady Galadriel's younger sister." I said answering their next question. Before they could ask more I pulled out my twin swords and set to cleaning and sharpening them.
♠ ♠ ♠
pronunciation guide: No dear-ee-ell! No gah-loo go-vahd gehn. Lay hah-non.
(Vay-loss-fie-nee-ell)

please message me if anyone has any ideas on how they want Ana's mother to die.