Status: On Hiatus - Not sure when I'll be updating again...

Something Ends, Another Begins

Prologue

I pulled away from his beautiful, soft lips and ran one of my hands through his soft dark blond hair, staring into his gorgeous green eyes.

He pulled away a little further and quickly pulled his shirt over his head before he attacked my lips again. He then kissed my jawline and the spot right below my ear. I tried holding back a small moan, but it came out anyway. I felt his lips form a smile on my skin. "You're so beautiful," I heard him whisper as his kisses continued down my neck to my collarbone. I smiled at his words and tangled my hands in his hair.

I suddenly heard the familiar consecutive beeps of Josh's phone and I knew he got a text from someone. He groaned quietly and looked at his phone and looked at me again.

I rolled my eyes playfully, "It's okay, just answer it," I said before sitting up as he grabbed his phone.

"It's Mom telling me I have to finish my History paper," Josh said, rolling his eyes.

"What? You told me you finished it," I said.

"Well, I finished most of it," he said, giving me another one of his adorable, childish smiles.

"Josh, you need to go home before your mom freaks out like last time."

"Okay, she didn't exactly freak out."

"Josh, she was yelling and freaking out all over the place when Mr. Gordon e-mailed her that you never turned in your project. If I were you, I would go home, finish that annoying paper, and come back so we can pick up where we left off," I said, tracing a line down his stomach.

He shivered a bit and grabbed my hand, rubbing it gently. "Fine," he said softly before pressing his lips against mine. "I'll call Cam and he'll work with me on it since we both have Mr. Gordon."

Just the name "Cam" made me cringe. "Are you sure he's smart enough to handle a three page paper on the Middle Ages. That just seems like a lot for him."

Josh sighed, frustrated, "This whole fighting thing between you guys has to stop," he said as he put his shirt back on.

"Correction: Cameron has to stop. He's been an ass to me since you first introduced us and you know it."

"I'm just saying you guys have to figure out a way to get along."

It's too bad Josh didn't realize that that is completely impossible and always will be. There is no way that Cameron Reeves and I would ever get along.

***

Before Josh walked out of my front door, he placed a hand on my neck and pulled me closer to him before kissing me for what seemed like forever. When we pulled away, he kissed my forehead and mumbled, "I'll call you later, beautiful."

I smiled widely and nodded, not knowing what else to say. Deep down, I wished I could've said the oh so famous L-word but, for some reason, we haven't reached that level yet even though we've known each other for eight years and we had been dating for about a year and a half.

But, as long as we were together, I was happy.

I gave him one last wave as he went into his car. He smiled at me and I smiled back as I watched him back out of my driveway and drive away.


I wish I could go back in time and tell myself, at that moment, that that would be the last time I would ever see him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
My second story :] I really hope you like it. Feedback would be appreciated.