Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

One. Wezzy F Baby Please Say The Baby.

"Mom!" yelled Selena from her room, she was my 'daughter' in a way. Julian, her dad and I were high school sweethearts. He was captain of the football team and I was captain of the cheer leading teem. Cliche' right? Anyway, I'm 21 and he's 24 now. During our long journey I call love, we split up for a month for reasons I can't even remember. During our 'break' he got a girl pregnant, who is this girl? You ask, her name is Briana and she used to be my best friend. Long story short, she got knocked up, ditched the baby a few days after it was born, and we haven't seen the bitch since. Her daughter is the sweetest thing, she's 6 years old but acts likes she's 16. I love her like she's my own. Julian is a great father and I love that about him, he works at an auto shop, while I go to school. I'm in my last year of college and I'm majoring in law. I've always wanted to be a lawyer since I could remember.
"Yes sweetheart?" I asked.
"Before you leave can you tuck me in?" I laughed and tucked her in, "Sleep tight honey."
I walked out of her room and was about to go say bye to Julian when my phone rang, "Hello?" asked a deep voice, that I oddly recgonized. "Hey who's this?"
"It's Dwayne."
"Dwayne Carter?!?" i asked suprised. I hadn't seen him since my first year of college, he was preforming at the venue by campus.
"Yeah it's me. We need to talk."
"Okay where?"
"Meet me at Moe's Cafe in an hour." I hung up and walked into the living room where Julian was.
"Babe I'm going to get going now."
"You sure you don't wanna stay the night?" he asked hugging me.
"Yeah I have a lot of stuff I need to do."
Wayne POV
Here she comes, the prom queen. Just like yesterday. Fatima Woods. I used to have the biggest crush on her in high school. I would sit behind her everyday and admire her. I finally built up the courage to ask her out and she shot me down, she laughed in my face. I don't know how but since then we've been able to establish a good frienship. She turned into my best friend, then when I got really really famous we stopped talking but then I saw her a couple years back.
"Hey." she breathed hugging me, she took a seat.
"What's up Wayne?" she sighed knowing the look on my face I needed something.
"I need a favor." I admitted, she nodded.
"I need you to hold me down."
"What?" she questioned confused, she had that same look on her face that she had in 12th grade english, puzzled.
"I'm bout to be incarcerated and I need someone to hold me down."
"What about Baby?(birdman) or drake or somebody on young money?"
"They real loyal but I need somebody to watch out for Reginae, make sure she ight while I'm in jail. Somebody to spend christmas with her other than her momma. And I need somebody to handle all my personal money for me, just do my taxes and make sure no body touch it, you know what I mean?" I asked making sure she was still following me.
"I need somebody to write me and make my time go by faster, somebody to come visit me and make sure I ain't go butt raped..no homo." we both laughed.
"So do you got me?" I asked her, she smiled and looked around.
"I got chu babe." We talked a few more minutes mostly about Reginae and how she's doing.
"So I'll call you tommrow so we can actually sit down and get all this straight and shit."
"Okay how many more days till your gone?"
"I got a week, I gotta turn myself in next Tuesday by 11:00 am."
"Alrite see you tommrow." she hugged and left. I hope I was making the right choice by choosing her. Who am I kidding? I know I'm making the right choice.
Quote
"baby i could bless you and you aint even sneezin, i Could have you dreaming and you aint even sleeping, ill be at your rescue and you dont even need me"