Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Twenty. Dark and Alone.

Wayne's POV
What was Nicki thinking?! Here I am sitting at the Young Money Mansion thinking. Fatima left the club with some guy, but I couldn't see his face. I've fucked big time and I don't know how to fix it. I shook my head and layed down, I get Reginea and Lennox tomorrow, maybe I'll talk to Lauren about it. I went to sleep thinking of a way to fix things with Fatima.

Fatima's POV
I woke up to a tattoo'd chest, but it wasn't Wayne's. I looked up and saw Tyga laying there with his eyes closed and his arm wrapped around me. I looked down and saw that I had nothing on.
"Michael get up!"
He opened his eyes and looked at me and his eyes widened.
"What the fuck happened last night?!"
I rolled my eyes at him while getting up and looking for my clothes.
"Well from the look of it. We had sex."
"Shit! Wayne is goin kill me." he put his head in his hands
I found my dress and put it on.
"Don't tell Wayne! Don't tell him anything! I know that sounds really shady, but just let me tell him on my own."
"One week. If you don't tell him. I will"
I nodded with my head down.
I grabbed my phone and text Nicki
'meet me at my house. we NEED to talk'
I called at cab and waited in the living room for it
'k. I have ur car. Where did u go last night.?'
'thats what we need to talk about'
My taxi showed up and I left silently, thinking about last night. Wayne is going to hate me.

Wayne's POV
I had just picked up Reginae and now we are going to get Lennox.
"Daddy, are we going to Fatima's house?"
"Um, naw baby girl. She had some things to do. maybe next time."
Just then we pulled up to Lauren's house.
"Come on"
I knocked on the door and waited. Lauren came to the door holding Lennox.
"Hey Wayne. Reginae! Let me just finish packing his stuff"
She motioned for us to follow and we did. I watched as she finished packing his bag.
"Ok. I will come get him tomorrow night?"
"Yeah. Listen Lauren can we talk real quick?"
"Yeah?"
She gave Lennox to Reginae and walked towards the kitchen. I can see what attracked me to her in the first place, I mean shawty fine. But she has a good heart. "I screwed up big time wit Tima and need some advice."
"Well whatchu do?"
"I lied.I told her I left her house to go to the mansion, when turth is I got hammered and woke up next to three strippers"
"Wow Wayne. You have to tell her the truth"
I shook my head "I know, but I'm scared. I mean I really love this girl shawty" She nodded "Talk to her. Tell. Her. The. Truth" I nodded "Thanks bae"
I hugged her and went back to where Lennox and Reginae were sitting. I took them out to the car and made sure Lennox was buckled in tightly.

Fatima's POV (Srry I keep switching)
I was sitting with Nicki on my couch. I was in a ball facing her. I had just told her what happened this morning.
"Tell him. Call him right now and tell him!"
"I-I can't" I could feel the tears building up in my eyes. "Aww Barbz, I know it's hard but you gotta"
Just then my phone rang Moment 4 Life-Nicki Minaj. It was Wayne
Me, Reginae, and Lennox on our way. We needa talk.
Ok. See you wen you get here. I have something to tell you.
"Him, Reginae, and Lennox coming now."
"Aight. Well Imma leave you to talk to your man."
I smiled at Nicki as she walked out then went to the bathroom to get myself together. I wiped the tears from my eyes and straight my cami and sweats, and combed through my hair putting it in a ponytail.
I heard Wayne walk in, then I heard Reginae shout "It's not fair! I should be able to!" I walked down the stairs and heard Wayne say "You to young and I don't want to hear about it again now go in the living room and play with Lennox while I talk to Fatima."
I stood there arms crossed as Wayne came up to me and pecked me on my lips.
"Let's go upstairs"
We walked upstairs and Wayne fell on my bed and I sat next to him.
"Look, Tima, I'm sorry I lied. But truth is. I ended up drinking and going to the strip club."
"So, that's why you lied?"
"No. I slept with...three of them."
I could feel the tear trying to work there way out of my eyes. He looked at me and pulled me into a hug.
"I'm sooo sorry bae" I nodded but pulled away.
"Wayne. I am too. That dude, I left the club wit last night was, um, Tyga" I looked down when I said his name
"Well bae what's so ba-"
I looked up to see his eyes shut and fist clenched
"You slept with him?!"
"Yes" I whispered.
"Fucking disgusting"
I watched as he walked out of my room and down the steps. I heard some shuffling down stairs than my door slammed shut.
I finally let my self cry. Tears fell down my face one by one until I was on the floor and barely able to breathe between sobs. His words just kept playing over and over in my head 'disgusting'.

Nicki's POV
I haven't heard from or seen Fatima in over 5 days. That's not like her. And Wayne been walking round here tossing his authority around mainly at Tyga. Something's up. I got out of my car and knocked on Tima's door, I didn't here anything on the other side. I grabbed the key she gave me that night at the club and opened the door.
"Tima" I whispered. The lights were out and it was pitch black dark. I walked up the steps to see Tima sitting on here bed starring at the wall, wearing what I had left her in the day Wayne came over.
"Tima, what happened bae"
she looked at me. but her eyes were vacant, not theusual brightness I see with her.
"Did you know he slept with three strippers?"
"What?!?!"
"Yeah three. I made one mistake with one person and I'm the disgusting one. I'm the one left a mess."
I grabbed her into a hug.
"Come on. You need to go out. Some Coffee. Let's go."
I dragged her to the bathroom and turned on the water the shut the door. Then I went to her closet.
I put in the bathroom for her then walked down stairs and waited for her. She walked down and her hair was up in a high ponytail and she looked better.
"Lets go!"