Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

Nineteen. My Life A Bitch.

Fatima's POV
"I....I didn't want you to be mad"
I could feel the anger in my rising "So you lied!"
"We are just gettin' our shit together Wayne."
"I know and I'm sorry"
I sighed "Why did you lie? I mean really?"
"I just told you-"
"Yeah Wayne just told me a bold face lie"
"I'm not lying!"
"Whatever....don't bother coming over to you can tell the truth."
I hung up and laid down. Aint this some shit. I closed my eyes, then decided to text Nicki. Me, her, and Shanell being the only girls in the gang have grown pretty close
'me,u,shanell. girls night, hit the clubs grab some drinks. Sound good?'
'Yea. i be over there around 10. we gettin dressed over there. See you laterz BARBZZ'
I laughed and rolled my eyes at her text and then went to the kitchen and made myself some chocolate chip pancakes.
*****
I have sat around the house all day. I got a little work done and just chilled. It's about 9 now. I grabbed a towel before going to take a shower. 9:45 I got out and put on:

Just as I got on my sweats on and put my hair up in a messy bunthere was a banging at my door. I opened it to see Nicki and Shanell standing there with a box of make up and two bags full of dresses.
"Should I be scared?" Nicki laughed "Of course not love"
I smiled at myself in the mirror
"Fatima! Hurry up or we leaving!"
"Coming! Damn!
I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys then we all went outside and got in my truck.

Lil Wayne's POV
"Look Wayne, me and Tyga are going out and you are coming cause your ass aint gonna sit around here and mope" I sighed and got up
"Aight just let me change"
I went up stair and took off my gym shorts and put on my jeans and grabbed my red hoodie out of the closet (Outfit in picture above) I ran down stair and got in Drake's car with him and Tyga. "Dimond (made up) s'pose be packed with fine ass girls tonigt" I nodded not really listening. I know Tima was pissed at me for lying but waht was I suppose to say 'I lied because I really got hammered and eneded up going to the strip club then woke up next to three strippers'. I shook my head just as we pulled up, the line was hella long. We got out and walked up to the gaurd and dapped him up then walked in.
Tyga was right, this place is packed with hunnies. We walked up to the section we reserved on the second floor to the rightand I started throwing em' back.

Fatima's POV
We got to the club and it was packed, we walked up to the section we reserved on the second floor to the left. I took my third shot just starting to feel the effects, we were dancing around having a good time when I look up to see Wayne we a drink getting a lap dance on the other side of the club along with Drake and Tyga. Nigga got me twisted if he think he gunna go out and do this and I am just sitting and waiting for him to come to me.
I tapped Nicki and Shanell and pointed to Wayne, Shanell frowned but Nicki smiled and pulled me down to the DJ booth.
"HEY! Nicki Minaj is in the building"
Nicki grabbed the microphone and smiled at me "AYE! There are some fine looking fellas in here, and my girl Fatima needs to have the time of her life. She needs drinks maybe even a couple dances. Hell, long as she back by tomorrow morning.!"
I slapped her arm but looked up to see Wayne looking at me with a pissed look on his face. Why was he mad? He can have fun with hoes rubbing on him but I can't dance with another dude? I flipped him the bird and walked to the bar where three drinks were already waiting for me.
*****
I was slowly grinding to Love Faces-Trey Songz, I was dancing with some guy, and I feel like I have seen him somewhere. I've heard his voice. I just don't rememer where. That's how gone I was. I didn't know what or who Wayne was doing and right not I didn't care.Last thing I remember is him leading me to his car and pulling up to some house, then being on a bed i only my bra and underwear and feeling hand and lips all over me.
*************************************