Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentyTwo. The Last Straw.

Reginae's POV
"I....I got it from Fatima"
"When did you see Fatima?!!!"
"Shetookmetogoshoppingandonmydate"
"SHE DID WHAT!"
I looked down as he stood up and grabbed his phone, I am guessing he is calling Fatima.
*************

Fatima's POV
I just got back to the house from taking Reginae out and was pretty exhausted. I decided to change my clothes but I had a feeling I might go somewhere so
I sat my hat on the table and put my shoes under the table, then I went to watch some TV.
Moment 4 life-Nicki Minaj ft Drake
blared from my phone and Wayne<3 flashed across my screen. I really should change that ringtone. I picked up
"Reginae?"
"No. Who do you think you are?"
"Excuse me? Dwayne Carter, the question is who you think you talking to?"
"You're not her mother and you damn sure aint her father. What gives you the right to take her out on the date after I told her no."
"Simple. She wanted to go, she's a 12 year old girl, so it was gonna happen sooner or later. And she asked, and I care about her. And I'll be damned if I will let you come between me and her. Lastly, I aint scared of you. So I took her."
"So...first you sleep wit my partna then you go behind my back and help my daughter do something I told her she couldn't"
"I'm so sick of this Wayne. You're never fucking wrong are you. No. Wayne is on his high ass pedistall and he'll never fall? Try this. I made a MISTAKE withONE person and told you. you slept with three random whores. Who knows what you got now! But i'm digusting!?!?!"
"Yep."
"Fuck this. Go to hell."
I hung up and grbbed my hat, shoes and purse throwing my phone in it and walked out the car heading to the YM mansion. I need to talk to Nicki, Tyga, hell I'll talk to Drake.
*************
I pulled into the driveway and got out slamming my door. I knocked on the door and Reginae answered it in tears.
"What's wrong Nae?!"
"D-da-daddy said I c-couldn't talk to you anymore"
Did this nigga not hear what I said on the phone!
"Where is he?"
"In his room."
I walked up the steps and knocked. He didn't answer and I am guessing he didn't here me 'cause his music was so loud. I walked in and saw him laying on his bed with Toya stradling his waist.
"Ew! Your daughter is right downstairs! And Wayne we needa talk."
"No. Get the fuck out" With that he pulled Toya's lips down on his. It hurt like hell to see that. But I wasn't here for that. I was here for Reginae.
"Nigga please" I grabbed Toya by her hair off Wayne and stood her up.
"Niw either you can go downstairs with your daughter or we can go right here."
She rolled her eyes but walked downstairs, then turned around once she got to the door looking for Wayne to say something.
"Don't worry hon. Three minutes is all the time I am wasting on him."
She stomped down the stairs.
"How dare you tell Reginae she can't talk to me anymore!"
"Bitch you aint shit" I slapped him tears slipping down my face. "Dwayne I don't what happened but, you aren't gunna talk to me like I'm that trick bitch Toya"
He sat there still in shock that I slapped him.
"Loose my number, don't come by and most importantly STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!"
I walked out slamming his door. I saw Toya outside it smiling, I rolled my eyes walking past her and walked to the living room where Reginae was. I wrote my number down and gave it to her "Call me, it you ever need me" and walked out the YM mansion hopefully for the last time.
*************
SPRRY IT'S SHORT!