Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentyThree.GNO.

*************2 months later*************
Fatima's POV
I was heading over to Laurens house, because we were going out shopping and then me, her, Nicki, Shanell, and Reginae are going to watch some movies at my new house as a house warming/girls night.
I got in my car and drove to Lauren's house blasting music. After storming out of the YM Mansion. Me and Wayne agreed me and Reginae got to have our girl nights whenever she wanted, well more like Nicki told him what I wanted and Wayne didn't fight it. I haven't really talked to Wayne.
I pulled up to her house to see Wayne walking out with Lennox. I walked up to him "Hi Dwayne"
"Hi" I bent down to Lennox's car seat which he had in his hand.
"Hey baby." Lennox smiled and giggled "I'll miss you. Behave for daddy kay?"
He grabbed his feet and I gave him a kiss on his cheek "Bye Lennox"
I walked away and threw a quick "Goodbye Dwayne" over my shoulder.
I walked into Lauren's house "LAUREN! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!!"
"I'm in the kitchen!" I walked to the kitchen and sat on the counter next to wear she was looking through her purse.

Nicki's POV
Wayne walked into the house with Lennox "The baby!" I ran over and took the carseat out of his hands sitting it on the couch. While Wayne sat down across from us. "I saw Tima today" I rolled my eyes while picking up Lennox out of his seat "Well, yall live in the same city and run wit the same crowd so, that's gunna happen"
"She looked good Nicki"
"Look Wayne. You do this everytime you see her. You come here telling me how good she look, and how you screwed up and want me to get you in her good graces. I CAN'T! Only you can. Start by actually I don't know...apoligizing."
He looked down "I know. I just don't know where to start"
"From the beginning" With that I sat Lennox on his bouncy chair and walked into my room to get all my stuff ready for tonite.

Wayne's POV
I put my head in my hands. But, looked up when someone knocked on the door, I made sure Lennox was ok before I walked over to the door and swung it open without looking. Toya stood there holding Reginae's bags with a annoyed look on her face. "Here's her stuff" She handed me her bags as she came out of the car. Toya walked away, swaying her hips a little harder than usual I noticed.
"Daddy!" I opened my arms for the hug she was runnning to give me. I felt the coldness of Fatima's necklace through my shirt. Fatima let her keep it and she never takes it off

Fatima's POV
***That Night***
I put the popcorn on the floor in front of all the pillows and the soda was on the living room table
Then I sat on the end next to Reginae.
Shut It Down- Drake and The Dream
Dwayne.

'Fatima. I'm srry for what's been goin on between us for the past couple of months. Can we get together tomorrow and tlk.'
I looked down at my phone forgetting everyone around me. What everyone doesn't know is that I still love him. ALOT.