Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentySeven. Breaking Point.

Fatima's POV
I am going BACK to the YM mansion to the home studio that Baby has had me in everyday this week. School is winding down so it's not much to do but go to the studio.
I put my hair in a side ponytail and put my hat on walking out the door, leaving my purse but putting my phone in my sweats pocket. I hopped in my car and drove, the two new song I had written, safely saved onto my I-Phone, I planned on laying 'em both down tonight with the help of Drake and then getting Baby's opion. I pulled up and walked in, the door was rarely locked do to the tight ass security always around, but you never see them. I walked downstairs to see Drake already sitting there listening to something he must have just layed down.
"Brey-Brey?" [Pronounced just like Aubrey but with out the 'Au']
"Hey TT"
Me and Drake had sooo many nicknames for each other it was crazy.
"I was wondering if you could help me with these two songs I just wrote"
I looked down as I talked 'cause even with the whole YMCM crew behind me I still don't think I have a good voice. I just don't hear what they do.
"Sure. Let me hear a little bit of the first one."
I sang the chorus and sat down as he started hitting button and flipping switches and clicking stuff on the computer, he put on headphones while I nervously played with my phone. I started getting hot so I took off my hoodie
"Aight, baby T go in there and lay it down for me"
I slowly walked into the booth and pulled the song up on my phone, then putting on the headphones, soon the beat Drake put together came blasting through the headphone's speakers.Breaking Point
Drake motioned for me to come out of the booth, his face was blank so I couldn't really tell what was about to happen. He took off his headphones and we sat on the couch together. His arm went around my shoulder and I layed my head on his.
"Baby. I think we got you a hit!"
I slapped him in his chest lightly
"Don't scare me like that"
He smiled then Drake came out of him. Drake was the music business man, as for Aubrey well he was my big bro and my best friend.
"Well that had some raw emotion Baby, no doubt. But we need to get you back in there to clean it up, the notes were off in some places and the parts were ou talk need to go with the beat a little better"
I rolled my eyes got up and saluted him
"Sir, yes, sir Drake"
I skipped to the booth and spent a whole hour in there cleaning it up.
"Aub. Me. Hungry."
"Well, if we can at least get a rough version of the second song down, I'll order in."
"Are you implying that my voice is rough?"
"Ayee you'll be suprised at what auto-tune can do"
He smiled showing off his teeth
"Whatever Aub"
"Oh, so you mad now?"
"Just play the beat, damn Drake"
Karma
I grabbed my phone and took off the headphones walking upstairs to the living room. I noticed all my songs have been about either Wayne or Julian. I shrugged my shoulders while grabbing a drink from the fridge, I felt hands snake around my waist
"Tima baby."
"Twister!"
I turned around giving Twist a hug and played with his mo-hawk a little bit.
"Twister where have you been?"
"Out. You know. Gots get this cash somehow" He laughed letting go of me.
"Whatchu doin here?"
"Laying stuff down"
"Huh now if only you would let me lay you down"
"Twist. You need to stop. You know I am too old for you, but if I wasn't. Maybe"
I kissed him on the cheek then walked out of the kitchen and back downstairs.
"Drake. Feed me"
"Finish the song first"
rolled my eyes and stepped back into the booth
After another half an hour and constant distractions from Twist who was sitting on the couch behind Drake, both were done. I walked out and looked at Drake
"Food?"
"Baby, you realize this whole time we had a full fridge and you coulda been made somethin'"
I flipped him off the walked into the kitchen.

Wayne's POV
I was at the Late Night Studio (made up)'cause Drake was laying down something at the one home. I had everything I need. A beat. Lyrics. Insperation. Everything. I went in and
Single
I came out the booth and listened to it, trying to pick up anything that I mighta messed up. It was pretty damn hot tho.
"Dis hot shit Wayne"
I looked at Baby and nodded
My phone went off
*TimaBaby* and *DrizzyDrake* flashed across my screen at the same time.
'U on ur way home? if so wat u want for dinner? -BabyT'

'T just laid down these nice ass tracks u nd baby need come check 'em out -HeartbreakDrake'

I replied to Fatima and told her we were on our way then told Drake we was leaving the studio.
"Birdman, Tima laid down stuff. Her and Drake want us check it out."
He nodded and we wrapped stuff up anf headed out.

Drake's POV
Me and Nicki were at least on speaking terms now. I am excited that I am going to be a daddy. I've always wanted kids. I am getting everything down in the studio shut down so I can eat.
"DRAKE I MADE SHRIMP AND CHICKEN ALFREDO!!!"
"AIGHT! I BE UP THERE!"
I was checking around to make sure nothing was left behind, when I spotted a phone on the couch, I picked it up and realized it was Tyga's. He must ofdropped it when he was in here earlier with Nicki and Wayne working on Roger That.
On the screen was a text
'There's a chance the baby is yours -BarbieBxtch'
My fist clenched and I threw the phone against the wall and watched it break in half.