Sequel: Single
Status: Complete

Prom Queen

TwentySix. My Time To Shine.

Fatima's POV
Freak the Freak Out
I just got out the shower and I am standing in front of Drake's mirror singing about well how I was feeling andputting on my make up. After the whole Wayne thing last night I took the Advil and passed out in Drake's room.
Now I am getting dressed because Reginae called and suprisingly so did Selena, which is weird seeing as I've been ignoring/avoiding Julian for months now. But hey. I'm taking them shopping out for some lunch and then to get ice cream.
I walked out of his room singing and making up thesong as the wordspopped in my head. I grabbed my I-pod and everything else I needed.
"Aub! I'm leaving!"
I didn't get a response but decided he was downstairs working and walked out to my car.
I drove to Toya's house listening to La La La- Auburn ft I-Yaz. I pulled up and got out taking a deep breath before going up to Toya's door and knocking. The door swung open to reveal Toya in a see-through short ass rope with a bra and thong on underneath. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and smiled the sweetest fakest smile I could pull off
"Hey Toya. Reginae ready?"
"Yeah. Come in."
I walked in and waited
"Reginae! Come on!"
I heard footsteps and looked up to see Wayne instead of Reginae. I looked at him but avoided eye contact. I smiled a genuine smile once Reginae came down the stairs.
"Hey Nae! We are going to get my friend Selena and then we will go shopping. Aight?"
She nodded and Wayne looked at me
"Selena as in Julian's daughter?"
I rolled my eyes and without answering him walked out. Reginae talked the whole ride to Julian's house, I mean girl is sweet but DAMN! she can talk. I didn't feel like going in and looking at or talking to Julian so I just honked my horn and waited. She came out and got in the car.
"Reginae this is Selena. Selena, Reginae"
They said hi to each other and than I pulled off
as Lol (Smilely Face)- Trey Songz ft Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy they knew every word and we sang along.
Once we got to the mall Selena and Reginae looked at each other and ran. Oh god! This is gonna be a trip.

Wayne's POV
Toya had just called me and said Reginae was sick. I grabbed my car keys and raced to her house and walked in without knocking to see Toya on the couch reading a magizine in some short ass see-through rope.
"Where's Reginae?"
"Upstairs"
I ran to her room to see her dancing around to one of the OMG Girlz's songs Pretty Girl Bag I smiled and then my jaw clenched when I realized what Toya was trying to pull.
"Reginae! Come on!"
I walked downstairs to see Fatima standing there looking real good, but she wouldn't look me in the eye. Reginae walked down and started talking to Fatima while I looked at Toya.
"Sick, huh?"
Just then I caught a piece of Fatima and Reginae's conversation
"-going to get my friend Selena then we are going shopping. Aight?"
I looked up just as Reginae started walking towards the door
"Selena as in Julian's daughter?"
She just rolled her eyes and walked away. I turned back to Toya.
"Why the hell am I over here Toya?"
She just smiled and started walking toward me I walked backwards until I hita wall. Shit. Her lips crashed down on mine.

Fatima's POV
I have just dropped off Selena with her 8 BAGS! These girls can shop. I pulled up to Toya's house and helped her with her 8 bags along with some bags with stuff she had bought Wayne and Toya. I noticed Wayne's car was still parked out front. We walked to the door and Wayne answered in nothing but sweat pants. with Toya behind him, hugging his waist,in nothing but one of his shirts.
Ugh!
I handed Wayne the bags I had in my hand
"Nae, I'll talk to you later about me, you, Aubrey, and Nicki" She nodded and I walked away.
"Fatima!" I turned and looked at Wayne with an annoyed expression
"What?!?!"
He looked over at Toya then shook his head.
"Nevermind" I let my disgust show on my face before hopping in my car and driving back to my house, where I found Baby's (Birdman)car in my driveway. I walked in and found him, Drake, Tyga, Chuckee, Twist, Nicki, and Shanell all sitting on my couch
"Hi to all yall two"
"Soooo Tima, I heard someone can sing and been hiding it"
I scrunched my face up in confusion and looked at all of them
"Uh. What?"
Drake reached into his pocket and started playing something. I realized it was me singing this morning. I glared at him but ended up smiling.
"Aubrey Grahm. Why exactly were you recording me?"
"Well. Look I've been trying to get you to sing for Baby and Wayne forever and seeing as you weren't doing it willingly I had to T"
I rolled my eyes and looked back at Birdman.
"So, what exactly does this mean?"
"Well. After hereing this, I wanna sign you b'fore someone else come try get you."
I looked at them with wide eyes
"Baby, don't play wit me"
"I'm not."
I smiled
"What was that you was singing anyway?"
"It doesn't have a name. I was just singing how I was feeling."
Birdman nodded and Twist hopped up
"Well seeing as she will soon be a part of Young Money I will gladly be the one to share a room with her"
Nicki slapped him in the back of his head. I looked at her and my eyes narrowed and you could feel the whole rooms mood change
"Nicki, let me holla at you real quick"
She looked around and once she realized no one was going to bail her out she got up and followed me up to my room.
"Nicki. Why did I walk in YM house last night to see Drake near tears?"
"I-W-H-I-I-"
"You what?!!?"
"I was scared"
"Scared of what? What would make you hurt him like that"
"I was scared he would leave me once I told him....I'm pregnant"
I dropped my purse that I realized I still hadn't taken off.
"Nicki!"
I ran up and hugged her
"NICKI AND TIMA HURRY UP! BABY WANT US AT THE STUDIO TIMA HE WANT YOU LAY DOWN SOMETHIN REAL QUICK!"
I nodded even though they couldn't see me.
"Coming!"
I went to the bathroom to fix my make-up because we had started crying without knowing it. When we looked decent we ran down the steps and decided we would take my car so me and her could talk in private.

Wayne's POV
I was driving to the studio where Birdman had told me to meet him and the team because they had found someone that could potientionally be added to the lable and wanted me to check them out. I got out to see everyone was here I walked in and was shocked when I heard a female voice from the booth that didn't belong to Nicki or Shanell but kept my head on my Blackberry and walked over to the couch sitting down next to Tyga and Shanell
Goodbye
I looked up from my phone to see Fatima walking out of the booth. Damn. Baby got some lungs on her.
"Aight! That was great Tima. But go back and sing the chorus another time and then you can go if you want"
She went back in and this time I really listens and thought about the words. I need to talk to her.
She came back out and started collecting her stuff, she walked out and I slipped out the door behind her without anyone noticing.
"Tima. Stop please"
She turned around and looked at me with a look that made my stomach drop
"Can we talk??"
Despite the look on her face she nodded. She sat down against a wall and I sat down with her
"Look, I'm sorry about everything that been going on and I just want you to forgive me. For everything. From when we started to right now at this moment. I understand if you don't want to be with me but I need you in my life somehow."
She sighed and layed her head on my shoulder looking up at me
"You know I have a soft spot for you Mr. Carter and I feel like you ue that to bring me back in everytime. I love you alot. But I can't start another relationship with you so soon. Friends?"
"Friends."
She still didn't move
"Aye, Tima was that song about us?
"Cocky?"
"Curious."
"Yes"
"Tima?"
She gave a deep sigh that was laced with a little annoyance
"Can I have one more kiss?"
She looked at me and slowly leaned in her lips pressed softly to mine as her arms went to my neck and mine went to her waist. Her mouth slowly opened and I took that as my chance to deepen the kiss and show her what I was really feeling. Too soon she pulled away and stood up.
"I gotta go Mr. Carter. I'll be seeing you around I guess."