Status: Uber Active!

Always Something More

chapter 22

We opened the door and everyone looked over at us and looked down at our hands that were embraced. We quickly let going, so no one would think anything of it, which they already were. Every one went back to talking but they were still looking over at us, or at least me. Most of the people at the party didn't know I was in town, so I took them by shock that I wasn't even here.

“Come on lets go out back.” Kennedy said as he looked down at me giving me a smile.

I nodded my head and followed him outside where everyone in our circle was at. I looked around and saw Carmen and John laughing at some joke one of them made, I saw Gabi with a few of her girlfriends and it looked like they were in a serious conversation. She looked over at me and Kennedy and I smiled and gave a wave.

“There's Gabi do you want to go over?” I ask and started to walk towards her but Kennedy pulled on my hand.

“Um actually lets go get a drink and food.” he said fast and started to pull me away which made me giggle.

Me and Kennedy grabbed something to drink and just walked around the house and the back yard talking, I told him about Andy and how he was going to arrive in a few days and he seemed pretty excited to meet him. There were moments when Kennedy would stop to talk to someone, and when the looked at me they would take a double look and notice it was me, every one had the same surprised expression. They would ask me about the past two years and I told them it was good not really getting into it, and there were a few people who of course had to make some remark about the party two years ago. I would kindly give a smile and a small laugh and casually look up at Kennedy who would notice that I needed to get out of conversation so he'd tell the person we'd talk to them later and we'd go back to aimlessly walking around.

“Oh there's Jared, lets go talk to him.” Kennedy said.

I looked around and saw that he was in a group with John but unlike usual Carmen wasn't there so I didn't feel as nervous. Kennedy squeezed my hand and started to lead me towards out small group of friends.

“Hey guys.” Kennedy said and the 3 boys looked over at us and gave us smile. I didn't dare to look at John but I felt his eyes on me. I tried to focus on the conversation Kennedy was having with Jared, something needing help with guitar thing, what was I talking about I couldn't focus on a lame conversation when John was right there, staring at me.

I finally looked and casually looked at John was indeed looking at me, but I quickly looked away, I tried my hardest not to smile but it was so hard.

“I'm going to go get another drink, do you want anything Kenny?” I said as I let go of his hand.

“Oh do you want me to come with you?” he said

“No i'll be right back, you talk to Jared.”

“Okay.”
All the memories of two years ago came back to me, walking around talking with people and always finding my way back to the table with all the alcohol. I got to the kitchen and squished my self through the crowded people who were crowded around a table, watching a game of beer pong. I made myself to the counter with all the drinks. I took a corona, and twisted off the cap easily and took a sip.

“Wow looks like your a pro at taking off the cap on the bottles.” I heard John say through a small laugh. I turned around and gave him a glare. Remember all those times that I couldn't twist off the cap and needed him to do it for me.

“Well I learned from the best.” I said as I tiled my bottle towards him.

“Um J-John.” I looked up at him and waited for him to look at him.

“Yeah.” he looked down at me with a smile.

“The other day what did you mean when you said 'me too'?” I said nervously.

“What?” he furrowed his eye brow and knew I was trying to be serious.

“The other day after the concert you said 'me too'. What did you mean by that?”

“I don't know Rae. I dont remember.” my face dropped and I suddenly felt embarrassed, of course I was trying to make something into some that that didn't even matter. But I knew he remembered, he just didn't want to admit it.

“John come on, I know you're lying.” He looked away acting like something caught his eye and was more fascinated in that than this conversation. “John!” I shouted since the music was being turned up. He put his bottle of beer down, turned his body towards me and gave me his full attention.

“Rae.” he sighed “at that party I knew it was you the whole time.” my eyes widened at what he just said. “Yeah I was drunk but I wasn't that drunk. I knew exactly what I was doing, I'm sorry.”

I just looked at him not knowing what to say.

“B-But how?” I finally asked.

“You guys might look freakishly alike but you have your differences, like your scent its more sweet and the way your hand fit perfectly into mine. I remember that night like it was last night.” he said it so honestly and sweet. You could tell that he had that memory locked up away in his mind.

“Okay so what you know it was me the whole time, that doesn't change anything.”

“You don't get it Rae,” he pause and just looked at me. The pause felt like forever and then there was no more time because Carmen had to ruin it. She came over and wrapped her arm around Johns waist and he reluctantly wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

“What are you guys talking about? Are you trying to brainwash him in sleeping with you again?” Carmen said with that stupid smile.

“Car stop it.” John said. She was taken back, she looked up at John was a confused expression.

“What?” she said.

“Just stop, just let that whole thing go.” he said sternly

“What? Oh my gosh.” she pulled away from John and threw her hands up in the air “She made you sleep with her, why don't you ever get mad about that.” she said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Because Carmen that was two years ago, I've gotten over it, unlike you. Maybe you should try and do that same.” he said

“How can I? You my boyfriend slept with my own baby sister. I dont care how drunk you were or weren't you still fucked her.”

John just smiled and shook his head from side to side. “Yeah I fucked your sister Car, then you and I broke up for a few months but then you begged me back, and I love you so I took you back. We've already gone through what had happened that night. It's all over. So get over it. And stop doing this to your own sister.” John had raised his voice but by the time he was almost done with his speech he realized that everyone had stopped what they were doing and watched what was going on, so he lowered his voice and you could see the guilt in his eyes.

“I'm sorry.” he softly said as he stepped closer to Carmen and put his hand on her shoulders, but she pulled away and walked away with tears running down her face.

He looked around and found my eyes. I was in awe, I couldn't believe what had just happened, John put his foot down and told off Carmen, it was amazing.

“I'm sorry.” he said again, but said it to me.

“For what?” he had no reason to apologize, what he just did was incredible, I should be saying thank you.

“Um I'm not sure, I just thought I should say it.” he said with a small laugh.

I just laughed and looked around us and noticed people went back to what they were doing but their eyes were still on me and John.

“You should probably go after Carmen and fix everything between each other.” I didn't want him to leave and go after her but it was the right thing to do. I didn't want them to break up over this situation, I mean it was a good reason to not be together but they loved each other.

“Yeah okay I guess i'll see you around.” he gave me one last smile and left the same direction that Carmen went. I turned around and went back outside and find Kennedy. I scanned the yard and saw Jared and the boys together but no Kennedy, but I saw him and Gabi in the back of the yard having a conversation. I started to walk more into the yard to join Jared and the others.

I kept my eyes on Kennedy for some reason, just the way he was taking in everything that Gabi was saying to him just made me see that he was such a great guy. He let her talk and it seemed like she was angry but he let her talk and when he got to speak he spoke calmly.

“Do you know what their talking about?” I gestured to the couple.

“What?” Jared followed my point and saw who I was talking about.

“Oh no, she came over here a few minutes ago and asked Kenny if they could talk alone.” Jared said.

“Oh weird. Kennedy was acting weird earlier. They probably got into a fight or something.” Jared nodded his head in agreement and went back to the conversation the other boys were having.

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had no miss calls or unread messages. So I decided I would text Andy, just so I wouldn't look so lonely.

“Hey punk.” I simple wrote. I waited for him to text me back but he never did, he must have been with the gang or with his parents.

I watched the boys in front of me talking about guitars and different songs they knew how to play, stuff that didn't really matter to me, but I had no one else to hang out with so I stayed with them. My eyes flickered back to Kennedy and Gabi and Gabi turned her head towards me and pointed and yelled “I dont want you to hangout with her.” I saw his face drop at what she said, as did mine. He looked at her and said something calmly to her but I couldn't hear what he said. She shook his arms off of him and started to walk towards the group I was in.

As she got closer to me and the group she yelled out. “Your a fucking slut!” everyone turned around looked saw a very angry girl walking towards us.

“Excuse me?” I called out.

“You heard me, you whore.”

“Woah Gabi chill out.” John said out loud.

“Shut up John.” she quickly said.

I turned a little so I didn't have to get involved with whatever she wanted to do. This wasn't her place to bud in. I tried to be the bigger person and not make this a big thing but when I felt her cold drink splash up against my head I couldn't help but to attack her. I jumped up on her and we fell to the ground, before I messed her up face I felt arms around me and pulling me off of her.

“Let me go!” I yelled and squirmed in whoevers arms I was in. They put me down, but they kept their arms around my shoulders. I looked up and saw that it was Garrett holding onto me. I gave him a small smile, as he did the same.

“Oh my god! She's psycho.” Gabi said as she looked up and around at everyone. Kennedy reached out for her hand and pulled her up.

“Kennedy did you just see what she did to me?” I said to him. He looked at me with sorry eyes. And he stayed quiet and just stood by Gabi's side.

“Come on Kennedy lets leave. I dont want to be around this bitch anymore.” She started to walk away but Kennedy just stood in his place.

“Aren't you coming babe?” she asked as she realized that he wasnt following. He looked down at the ground at his shoes and slowly shook his head. Every ones eyes were on Kenendy and Gabi, waiting to see what she would see. Carmen came up and asked what was going on.

“Heard about your sister.” Gabi said with so much attitude.

“Oh yeah and whats that?” Carmen said with as much attitude.

“She told me how she fucked John two years ago. What a fucking slut!” she said with a small laugh at the end.

Carmen surprise everyone. In one fast movement Gabi was back on the ground.

“She might be a fucking slut, but she's still my sister. Don't ever call her a slut or even talk to her.” Gabi looked up at her, with her hand holding her left side of her face as tear started to form in her eyes. She got up and cleaned her self off.

“Kennedy are you seriously staying?” She asked. Everyone turned their heads to see what Kennedy would do.

He started to walk towards her, everyone couldn't believe he was siding with her, she was the crazy one. She looked over at me and gave me a mean smile. But as he got closer to her he grabbed her hands and laced them together.

“Yeah I am. And if you don't like my best friend then I can't be with you.” Her smile faded and went into a frown. She pushed him away and started to walk away.

“Whatever, I was so done with you anyways.” Kennedy just shook his head from side to side with a happy smile on his face. He walked over towards me.

“Are you ok?” he looked down at me.

“She ruined this dress but I think i'm fine. Thank you, you're the best.” I slide my arms around his waste and gave him a hug, that he accept and put his arms around my shoulders. We let go and I started to look around for Carmen, when I saw her went out to her and called her name, but when she turned around her face wasn't as happy.

“What?” she asked as if she was already annoyed.

“Um I just wanted to say thank you for well all of that.” I said with a bright smile.

“Whatever Rae, once again everyone protects you and you get what you want.”

“What? What are you talking about?” she made no sense.

“Because of you, I'm pretty sure me and John are breaking up again, and probably for good this time. But he was by your side helping you out but when it comes to me, he's never there. I'm just sick of it. I'm glad I could help out my baby sister.” She gave me a quick smile and started to walk off.

I just stood there in amazement that she actually believed all of that. It made me so mad that she thought I got whatever I wanted, when she had John.

“Is everything okay?” And at the perfect moment it had to be him that had to ask if I was okay.

I looked up at him for a few moments, shook my head no and walked off, leaving him to find Kennedy so we could leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
holy smokes!!!!!!!!

I WANT FEED BACK PLEASEEEE.
comment and subscribe,

This was no edited so im sorry for all the mistakes. it's late and i really wanted to get this out to you guys.maybe ill edit it tomorrow.

andy will be in the next chapter i think.
:]