Status: Uber Active!

Always Something More

chapter 30

“Ugh get off of me.” Carmen screeched out. She pulled away and wiped her hand on the back of her hand. “What the fuck are you doing?”

Andy just stood there, he went pale in the face and his eyes were wide open. His mouth was open but nothing was coming out. He was looking around and everyone was looking at him. He looked at me and I was just as shocked as him.

“Why would you kiss me when your with Rae?” Carmen wasn't making any of this better.

“Are you joking me? Y-Your the one who came on to me!” Andy said in a strict voice. He looked over at me and I just lightly shook my head. I believed Andy but I was still in shock.

“Seems like Carmen really loves you.” I turned my head to the side to see Johns face close to my ear. I glared at him and walked over to Andy.

“Babe it w-wasn't like that, she uh-” I put my hand up for him to stop talking. I moved in front of Andy so I was staring at Carmen.

“Really?” I simple said to her.

“Are you serious Rae? He started to come on to me. I swear.”

“Shut the fuck up, you would take the first opportunity to ruin my life.”

“Yeah because you ruined John and I's relationship. Everyone knows you've been fucking him since you've gotten here.” I started to blush at her words and looked over to John was also looked embarrassed.

“What?” Andy said softly behind me. I turned around to look at him. I started to shake my head.

“No it's not like that Andy, Me and John haven't uh, no she's lying.” He looked at me and I saw the hurt in his eyes even though it wasn't entirely true. Sure we have kissed and got close but I would never sleep with him again. He took a step backwards and turned around and walked out of the room.

“Andy, just wait.” he stopped and turned slowly and looked at me. I held up my index finger, to tell him to wait.

I turned back to Carmen who had a smug smile on her face, all I wanted to do was to slap her across the face.

“Remember when you said you didn't want me as your sister anymore? Well your wish is coming true.” I turned around and was about to walk away.

“Good leave, and please never come back.” Carmen said, I didn't turn around or say anything, I met up with Andy and we walked out of the house. I tried to grab his hand but he pulled away and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

We walked in the silence to the car. The air was warm and stuffy and it felt like the world had stopped and was watching. I didn't want to feel like this. I didn't understand why Andy was acting like that. We were walking in the middle of the street getting closer and closer to Andy's car when he stopped walking and turned to me. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him also. I was worried about what he was going to say.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He said in a serious voice. I looked to the ground quickly and looked back up.

“I do.” I simple said

“Then tell me the truth.” I furrowed my eye brows, confused at what he was asking.

“About what?”

“I don't know, you and John? I see the way you guys are around each other. I know you were texting him earlier tonight.” He threw his hands in the air and had them fall to the ground.

“I-I uh,” I looked down to the ground. My mouth was open but nothing was coming out. The way me and John were was just the way were. Our feelings for each other would always be there, I would always want to know what it's like to be his but I had to think about my future, about college next year. Andy was the best thing. I took a step forward and grabbed his hands.

“There's nothing there. I know it seems like it but trust me Andy, your the one for me.” We looked at each other deeply in the eyes and just stood like that for a few seconds.

“I'm leaving tomorrow and I need to know that I can trust you.”

“Andy of course you can trust me.” I felt my the brim of my eyes to fill up with tears.

“Can I? So tell me did you or did you not meet up with John tonight?” A couple tears escaped and started to stroll down my face.

“Yeah I did, but I didn't do anything.”

“You swear?”

I nodded my head slowly “Yes, I want you. I picked you Andy.” He started to grow a smile and nodded his head.

“I like you Rae, and I don't want anything to ruin this relationship.” I just stared at him but put a fake smile on my face. I couldn't help but to think about John and what he said. How did we not know that we would work out? At this point in me and my sisters relationship I didn't care if we were sisters anymore, I lost a lot of respect for her tonight, she took things way to far.

“Lets go home, I'm tired.” He looked at me like he was waiting for the same response from me, but for some reason I didn't feel right saying it. I did want to be with Andy but there was something else there that was pulling me away. He put his arms around my shoulders and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed the top of my head. He pulled away but kept his arm around my shoulders and lead me to the passenger side of the car and opened up the door for me. I looked down at my phone and saw that John had texted me again, but I didn't open it. For the night, the last night with Andy I wanted to be with him and act like his girlfriend.

~

“What do you want?” I turned my head so I could looked at Andy.

“I'll just take a coke, that's fine.” I pulled out two cokes from the refrigerator and pulled out the chips from the cabinet. We headed into my room to watch a movie and lay in my bed comfortable.

After the long and drama filled night, we both got into our pajamas and wanted to spend the night with each other. We got under neath the blankets and I filled through the channels to find something interesting to watch. I had yet to look at the text John had sent me earlier, there were moments were I was tempted to but I still couldn't do it. I wondered what he said but I knew whatever it said it would make my heart hurt and I would run to him but I had to let go.

“Oh stop, go back, Horton Hears a Who is the best.” I looked over at him and started to laugh.

“You are such a loser.”

“You know you love it.”

“Your right, I love your loser-ness.”

We sipped on our Cokes and nibbled on our chips and watched Horton Hears a Who. The room was dark and I felt Andy grab a hold of my hand and make patterns around my skin, he would travel up my arm and back down to my knuckles. At times it would make me giggle from the softness of his fingers against my skin.

“Baby,” he softly whispered.

I turned my head and gave him a soft smile. “Yeah?”

“I'm glad were together.”

“I'm glad to, I've always had a crush on you, probably since the first day we met.”

“In gym class right?” I nodded my head “Yeah, you were sitting on the bench because you didn't have your gym clothes. I tried everything I could to make you look at me. And you never did.”

“Well I did when you threw the ball in my direction, almost hitting me.”

He started to laugh “That wasn't my fault, Jake saw me looking at you so he threw it making it seem like it was me.”

“Right.”

“It's true, I'll call him up right now if I have to.” He started to reach for his phone on the night table.

“No need, I believe you.”

“You better, but it did work, we started to talk after that though.” I started to smile at the day we talked and all the other memories we had together. We only had known each other for about two years but it seemed longer. We clicked right away and became friends instantly.

I nodded my head and leaned my head on his shoulder. He kept playing with my hand and stroking my skin. I tilted my head and gave Andy's shoulder a small kiss. I heard a small laugh come out of his mouth.

“What was that for?” he asked.

“No reason.” I simply and gave his shoulder another kiss but kept my mouth on his shoulder and trailed it over his shoulder and neck line. I scooted up so I sat up more and was at a better angle. He moved his head to the side so I had better access to his neck. He let out a soft sigh and bit his lower lip. I moved and pressed my lips against his, he reacted quickly and started to kiss back. I moved so I was sitting on my legs, facing him. I ran my fingers through his hair and kept my hand at the base of his neck. He moved his hand down my body and left his hand on my hip. He pulled away from my lip and rested his forehead against mine.

“I like this side of you.” And with that I pressed my lips to his again. I moved my right leg so it was on the other side of him, so that I was straddling his legs. I felt him smile into the kiss. I wouldn't say I was the sexiest person ever, I never did this kind of stuff, so it was all foreign to me, but I had a feeling I was doing something right. He swiped his tongue on the bottom of my lip, I opened my mouth for him and he danced with my tongue.

He moved his hands underneath my shirt onto my back and wandered all over my back. I pulled away from our heated kiss and pulled the hem of my shirt over my head and threw it to the side. He looked into my eyes at first and then looked down my chest and bright blue bra.

“You're so gorgeous.” he gave random spots of my skin small kisses.

“Your just saying that because I have my shirt off.”

“Well maybe.” My jaw dropped and I smacked his arm playfully. “I'm just joking, you're always beautiful.” That earned him a kiss.

In one swift movement Andy moved us so that he was hovering over me and I was on my back. He leaned down and captured my lips to his. My arms went to the bottom of his shirt and peeled it over his head. We kept on kissing and it felt good, I didn't think about tonight or John, I thought about right here and right now with Andy.

His hands went behind me and went to my bra clasp. He pulled away from our kiss and looked at me. I gave him a soft smile and nodded my head, giving him permission to take off my bra. He got it off and threw it to the side. He just smiled down at me. He kissed the valley of my breast and kissed down it and back up. One of his hand ended up on my left breast making me give out a small moan. As his hand was on my left breast, he leaned down and took my right one into his mouth.

“Oh.... baby.” I said in soft whisper as I closed my eyes.

He trailed his hand down my stomach to the waist band of my underwear. He played with the waist band and looked at me.

“Do you want this?” I opened up my eyes lips slightly and looked into his heads. I bit my lower lip and nodded my head. He leaned forward and crashed his lips to mine. He started to pull down my underwear, and threw them behind him. He put his lips on the side of my neck and pressed soft butterfly kisses around my skin. I moved my hands to his waist band and brushed over his growing member. He let out a gasp and looked down at me with lustful eyes. I pulled down his boxers and we were both naked. He was on top of me, looking into my eyes, I smiled up at him and pulled his neck down closer to my face so I could kiss him.

He pulled back, “Are you sure your ready baby?” He asked in a soft whisper. I just looked at him, was I ready? I wanted Andy but that didn't mean I had to have sex with him. I nodded my head again and smiled.

“Do you have any condoms?”

“Shit.” Andy let out an annoyed sigh and rolled off and put his shorts back on and went to his room to get one.

Through this whole night my phone had been going off, it was on my floor so you couldn't really hear the vibrate but I still heard it. I didn't want to see who was calling me, being afraid it was John. I closed my eyes and I reached my hand down to the ground searching for my phone. I grabbed it and kept my eyes close as I put the phone in front of my eyes I peeked a little just to see his face pop on the screen. I ignored his phone call and turned my phone off. I dropped it back to the ground and Andy came into the room, holding up a square Trojan condom. Before he climbed back into bed he tore the wrap open and rolled it onto himself. He got back in bed and went to the position he was in before. He moved his hand down my body until he was in between my legs. I spread my legs open more, he started to rub me, making me shut my eyes close and let out moans and sighs. He pulled his hand away and I felt him at my entrance. He pushed himself in and we both let out yelp, it was a good thing no one was home at the moment. He rocked his hips back and forth slowly

“Oh baby.” He let out.

“Baby, go...” I took in a breath, “faster.” I felt his smile against my neck that he was kissing. He started to thrust in and out faster and faster. I screamed out his name and a few profanities.

“God, feels so good.” I ask as I panted.

He kept up the speed and I felt the butterflies in my stomach, I moaned and sighed more. And out of the blew John came to my mind and my first time with him. He knew exactly how to move and where to move and when to do it. He was soft, trying not to hurt me since it was my first time. Thinking about him and that night make my climax so much better.

We finished up, he pulled down and he fell down next to me, giving a kiss on my cheek.

“That was amazing baby.” Andy said as he let out a deep breath.

I turned to my side and wrapped my arm around his chest, I smiled up to him and let out a small laugh.
We fell asleep in each others, but I could hardly sleep. I reached over and tried to get my phone from the ground. I turned it back on and saw that John had called me ten times now and left me 4 text messages all saying for me to call him.

“I'll call you tomorrow.” I quickly typed out and sent it to him. I didn't want to see his answer back, if he did answer, I turned of the sound to my phone and threw it back to the ground. I turned back to my side and snuggled up to Andy and tried to fall asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this took me forever to type out. i dont know why it did. but there you go.
thought?
sorry if the sexyness was to sexy for you. i'm not a fan on writing that kind of stuff mostly because i'm not that good at writing it haha. but sorry if it was to much.
i can't wait to hear all of your thoughts and predictions. i have something big in mind to happen. i'm sad that this story is coming down to its last chapters. i've changed the outline so much that i have no clue how many more chapters, i said 5 a few chapters a go but i dont know.
what do you think John wants to say to rae?
goooo comment, please