Status: Finished but might re-write it

You Know Me.

Tough Love.

I starred into Jamie's eyes as we lie next to each other still naked. I rested my hand on his chest where I could feel his heart begin to slow down. Our bodies were warm and slightly sweaty. I could feel shivers crawl up my spine as the air around us cooled me down. I moved my body closer to jamie as he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Don't get too comfortable, mom will be back soon." Jamie whispered next to my ear.

"mmm. Don't mention it." I mumbled in annoyance.

"Johanna, I think we should get dressed now." He chuckled at my reaction.

"Fine." I replied as I lifted my body above his where I paused, losing myself in his eyes.

He leaned up, pressing his lips against mine for a moment until he rested his hand on my cheek so he could overlook my expression.

"I love you Johanna." He whispered keeping his eyes on mine.

"I love you too Jamie. More than you could ever imagine." I said as I pressed my lips tightly against his before he pushed me away lightly.

"Time to get dressed." He smiled lightly, reaching over the edge of the bed where he grabbed my bra and placed it in my lap.

I smiled at him as I began to put it on. He then got up to find his clothes and do the same. When he was finally dressed, he passed me my clothes where I could get dressed too. I leaned foreward to grab my shirt, but winced at the pain in my ribs.

"You okay?" He asked holding me shoulders as if I was going to fall.

"I'm fine. just a little sore is all." I replied pulling my shirt on slowly, ignoring the pain.

"Well you did have a pretty bad fall the other day. It was so unexpected, I didn't know what to do." He explained sitting down in front of me.

"What happened exactly?"

"Well when we were done talking in here, you went in the hall to go to your room and you must have tripped over the doorway or something. You fell face first down the wooden stairs, by the time I made it out of the room to see what was going on, you were lying motionless at the bottom of the staicase. I ran down the stairs to see if you were okay and your head started bleedeing a bit and your whole body started shaking uncontrolably. I ran to the kitchen to call mom balling my eyes out, and she could barely understand me.

"She told me to call an ambulence and said you were having a seizure where she told me to put you on your side so you didn't choke on your vomit. I hung up immedietly and rushed back to you and did what she said while dialing 911. I told them you fell down the stairs and was having a seizure and your head was bleeding, and they arrived in less than twenty minutes." He sighed as he finished the story.

"Wow." I replied looking at my hands as the thoughts sunk in.

"Yeah, it was all pretty dramatic. Thank God you only scratched your head and it didn't bleed much. But from what I saw just a couple minutes ago, you have a lot of bruises on your ribs. I think it's a miracle nothing worse happened."

"Wow, I didn't think it was that bad" i replied as my feet made their way to the floor.

"It was, but that doesn't matter. Your okay now, and that's all that matters." He said as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forhead gently.

I heard the front door open as Sarah and mom walked in talking about me and how I needed some rest."Guess we should get downstairs before she finds us here and starts asking questions." I smiled pulling Jamie's hand as I walked to the door.

Jamie followed me as we walked down the stairs with his hands resting on my shoulders keeping me steady. "Jamie, let go. I'm fine, really." i said pushing his hands off of me lightly.

"Okay, sorry" he replied watching as I walked on my own.

"What were you two up to?" Mom asked as we sat down in front of the TV.

"I helped her up the stairs, she wanted some pain killers and I wanted to make sure she was okay." Jamie explained giving me a small glance as he lied.

"He worries way too much mom. I'm fine, really." I smiled at him as he held my hand in his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of short and probably boring. Comments?