‹ Prequel: Issues
Status: Sequel!

Gorgeous Nightmare

Shopping

Class went by quickly now that I made two friends; in fact they were the first friends I made here in Las Vegas. I was home schooled and would rather spend time with the band anyway.

“Do you wanna hang out with us?” Kelsey asked as we were walking out of the building.

“Can’t, I’m going to go shopping with my dad’s friend.”

“You hang out with your dad’s friends?” Austin asked and I shrugged.

“Well he lives with us so we’re close.” Kelsey nodded.

I didn’t tell them who or what my dad was or did yet.

“We gotta get going so, text us later or something?” Kelsey asked and I nodded.

“Ok, bye,” I waved as they walked off to Austin’s car.

I turned just in time to see Max’s car pull up, smiling to myself I skipped to his car and hopped in.

“You seem like you’re in a good mood,” he commented and I nodded.

“Made some friends, they just moved here and are pretty cool.” I smiled.

“They know who you are?” He gave me a quick side glance.

He was referring to the band and my dad.

“No, not yet,” I sighed looking down.

What would they do when they find out? Tease me too or try and use me for the band?

I suddenly didn’t feel so good about making new friends. Max must’ve sensed my mood change because soon his hand was on my knee and he squeezed it lightly.

I felt a chill go up my spin from his touch but ignore it as I looked at him, he gave me a sad smile before turning back towards the road.

“Sorry,” he whispered and I shook my head.

“It’s alright,” I said sadly as he took his hand away.

The mall came into view and we parked closes to the entrance before jumping out. Max walked around the car and threw his arm over my shoulder and I reached up and grabbed his hand. He wasn’t wearing any make-up and his hair was down, he wore black skinny jeans and a tight Escape The Fate shirt.

I chuckled and he looked at me with a raised “eyebrow”, where his eyebrows used to be anyway.

“You’re wearing your own band shirt?”

“What’s wrong with that? I’m in the band and I like our music.”

I just rolled my eyes and pushed him lightly causing us to sway a bit.

We reached the entrance and walked into the crowded mall. Nothing like shopping with Max to cheer up any mood.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and sweet filler but the drama is approaching fast ;P
Comment and subscribe.
-Neche