When Forever Comes

x
xxxx When Forever Comes

Rebecca Gherig, better known as Becky, has always had things go her way. But while most girls would take advantage of this and wish for superfictional things, Becky uses her lucky gift to help others. She volunteers at pretty much everything her church offers, she runs a dog-washing business with her best friend Mark on the weekends (all proceeds going to the local animal shelter, of course), and somehow, Becky still manages to maintain the spot of valedictorian at her high school.

Becky's life is going smoothly as her Senior year starts. Then, tragic news strikes her life: Mark, her best friend since kindergarten, is diagnosed with cancer. Becky, always the upbeat, positive girl, suddenly loses her footing in life. In a matter of minutes, she goes from being on cloud nine to feeling like her whole world is tumbling down around her.

As Becky starts to accept Mark's fate, which doesn't look good, she also starts to accept an even scarier fate: her and Mark are falling in love. Now, as Becky's life continues to tumble away, she must find strengh in herself, as well as in Mark, before her life comes to a crashing halt, and forever comes way too soon.