Status: ongoing, chapter 3 is fixed, 12 chapters in total, updated weekly or monthly

Fat Chance

Chapter 5 - Writing Songs About You

As Ashley took her sizes, Dawn knew she was feeling her. And she wouldn’t be surprised if the younger girl started making lyrics for the seventh song while stitching her costume and entitled it Naked Curves.

She thought of Ashley as a sweet kid. She just wished her teen’s crush over her wouldn’t go any further.

Nine o’clock, the rehearsal ended. Dawn declined Ashley’s offer of a ride home. She needed the moment to clear her head. For some reason, the disturbing noise kept ringing on her ear drums.

‘White river of the two dark valleys with wolves howling down the stream’
‘flying upwards goes the angel, in a suicidal ecstasy covered in sinful moisture’.

A lot of them were sexual in nature. And Dawn didn’t like asking why. Being called an old prig was the last thing she wanted to hear.

“Hey.” A female voice warned Dawn.

Dawn recognized the voice. It was Samantha. Dawn would spontaneously combust out of excitement if she knows how. She turned around but her timing was off and felt that she knocked something from her distractor.

Before Sam could utter another word her can of beer greeted her and made a hearty splash on the dark haired girl’s face and shirt.

“Woah.”

Dawn wiped the sticky beer off her face with her hand. Her shirt however was a mess. Samantha certainly likes to get drunk at times like this.

“Um, sorry.” Sam apologized and took out a handkerchief. “Here, let me.”

Dawn realized that the beer mixed with sweat doesn’t smell that good. “God, I need a shower.”

“My fault.” Samantha bit her lip. “At my place?”

“Don’t you have any other plans than take me hostage again?” Dawn gave her a mocking glare.

Samantha shook her head smiling. “Don’t you want to? It’s not far.”

“What if I decline?”

“Would you?” Sam seemed to challenge her statement.

“I would.”

“Are you mad? I said I’m sorry.”

“Maybe I am.” Sticky mix of fluid began to sink in her skin. What are they mixing with beer these days?

Sam crossed her arms still holding the can of beer. Her smile faded and then finally broke out a laugh.

Dawn scratched her cheek for this was exactly the girl she imagined in the pocket book she was reading. “Where is this going?”

“It’s up to you.”

“Me?” Dawn raised an eyebrow. “You’re the one who-“ Her mind wanted to shut down for a moment. Reasons escaped her. She was tired, famished and sticky.

“Are you okay?”

Her mind swirled like mad. She got a really bad headache. “Sorry, I just couldn’t get past the nutty balls of doom doom duke in the highest pitch of the tower blue.” It was those damn lyrics she’s been hearing all day. She needed to wash and bleach those too. “Sorry, it’s from a song I’m playing.”

And the doom doom duke played the Spring Waltz. With all the maidens in tower blue. When they all came, surely a dream come true.” Samantha sang in a sweet voice and giggled.

Enthusiasm finally left Dawn. “Oh, a fan. That’s great.”

“Not really, until now.”

“Oh, fuck you.”

“If you want me to.”

Their eyes met and welcomed tension, a sexual one.

“Want to eat?” Flirting with her was addicting.

Sam cleared her throat. “At my place, we can order.”

“At your place?”

“Yes?” she insisted.

“But is this okay with you. I mean with me?” Dawn’s other self interjected, the voice of reason.

“Is there a problem?”

“N-nothing,” Dawn nervously replied.

“Hey, we’re not going to do something stupid.” Sam smirked. “Not yet anyway.”

“It just seemed odd. We don’t have anything alike at all.”

“You really think so?” Samantha threw her half-empty can in a trash bin like a pro.

“What, we just met, three days ago.”

“We’re classmates.”

“But we’re not even close in class.”

“We’re doing a report together, remember?”

“When did I agree on that?”

“Stop dilly-dallying.” Sam took her hand and intertwined their fingers. “We are attracted to each other. Isn’t that enough?”

“You’re such a wretched girl.” Dawn reciprocated her with a joking smile. True, what Samantha said was correct.

Her grip tightened. She couldn’t get angry with Sam no matter how she tried. “Where are we--”

Samantha pointed at a pink Vespa parked near a light post. She went ahead and threw her a Pikachu themed helmet with its protruding ears.

“That’s you’re ride?”

“Yeah.”

“Is it safe?”

“Do you want to find out?”

Dawn stared at the yellow kiddie helmet while Samantha put on hers with the same design. The drummer girl sighed in defeat. Samantha smiled.

“God, why Pokemon?” Dawn sighed again as she got on the back seat. She was glad Judy wasn’t here. Or else she’ll hang her alive.

“They ran out of Hello Kitty.” With that Sam’s cute bike roared.

--

Sam’s shower room.

Dawn never did a lot of introspection until she met Samantha. Was she really in love with her? A stranger and yet so easy to talk to. The familiarity was so bizarre.

However, she felt that she might be hiding something. Sometimes it only takes a peek in the medicine cabinet to see what she was taking.

Her eyes suspiciously glanced at the mirror cabinet.

No. Even if I saw a questionable bottle of pills, what is my right to question her about it?

She abandoned the thought and undressed herself to take the much needed shower.

“To hell with secrets.”

--

Dawn clasped her hair with a white towel when the pizza delivery came. Her spare clothes sat on top of a counter table beside the bathroom door which she obviously missed.

She was wearing only a white bathrobe with nothing underneath. Dawn still couldn’t get used to the stacks of boxes around her. She looked around to find her possessions in case there’s a fire. Her sweat and beer stained clothes were placed on the sofa. Her small back pack, drum sticks and cell phone on the coffee table.

Okay. All in place.

“Hungry?” She offered the pizza box. Dawn also noticed that Samantha took out her jeans leaving only her panties and t-shirt. Nonetheless, the intonation and posture made her wonder if Sam was offering herself and not the pizza.

She sat down on the sofa and reached for the hair dryer on the coffee table. “Hey, where do you plug this?” Dawn lost herself in a pile of boxes and books in search for a visible outlet.

Unfortunately, Samantha got back in the kitchen, already out of earshot.

Dawn sighed. Her eyes wandered around to find any wiring. She bended over near the lampshade, frustrated only to find more boxes. Her naked bum half exposed as Sam re-entered the living room.

The younger girl cleared her throat. “I got you some slice here.”

“Oh. Ouch.” Dawn tripped and the knots of her robe disentangled in front of the blonde girl. Amidst the chaotic pile of boxes, Dawn was helpless.

Her position also granted Sam a viewing pleasure of the vertical smile between her legs.

“You really need to do something about your stuff.” Dawn complained with a pained face.

Samantha let out a blush and a slight giggle. It’s been so long since she had this sort of erotic display. She placed down the plate. “I’m happy to see you too.”

Dawn waved the hair dryer she was holding but Samantha was staring at something else more appealing. Dawn’s legs crossed immediately. “Stop molesting me with your eyes and help me.”

Still laughing, Samantha reached out for her hand and helped Dawn to get up.

“Saw something you like?” Dawn said in a monotone trying to hide her embarrassment.

“Oh, you bet.”

Dawn let out a silent chuckle. “You’re impossible.”

“It’s hard to resist when you showed your-”

Dawn arched an eyebrow. “Don’t.”

Sam’s fingers playfully worked her way to Dawn’s unprotected nipple. “But you’re inviting.”

Their face close, Dawn began to feel something pounding underneath her chest. “Don’t say...”

“Don’t worry, I’ll just do it.” Samantha reached in for a kiss. It was soft and nice. Her fingers continued to tickle her tits. A momentary sensation and much to Dawn’s surprise . . . she moaned in pleasure.

Dawn’s voice reduced to an aching whisper. “So you go both ways, now?”

“I only go for what I want.” Sam’s hands aggressively reached for Dawn’s bathrobe. Nobody prepared her for this.

Dawn tried to hold the only garment she had. “Not so fast.”

“Playing hard to get?” The wily teasing prompted a good foreplay. Samantha knew that.

The pulling and tugging got themselves tossed around until they landed on the sofa. A completely naked Dawn panted. Sam had won their little game of tug-of-bathrobe-war.

“This sucks you know.” Dawn covered her cute breasts with a hand and the lips between her hips with the other. Red color flushed her whole body.

“Why?” Sam waved the bath robe to enjoy her victory.

“Because I’m the only one who gets to be naked.”

Sam couldn’t be more daring. Without speaking, she stood up and took off her white shirt like a religious ritual. Dawn could almost hear the angels singing. Being a strong believer has its merits.

She tossed the shirt somewhere at the back not minding if she couldn’t find it tomorrow. Sam bit her lips. If seduction was a course she already had a masteral degree on it. And her classes, Dawn wouldn’t dare miss.

She unclasped her pink bra slowly. Dawn has to pretend it was strip poker and she finally had the winning cards. She gulped nervously. When her barriers had fallen, she fell in trance and become fixated at the sight of her ample bosom and her pink nipples. They were like a well-made pudding ready to be eaten.

Should I go on?” she asked almost innocently her thumb poking the hem of her character print panties.

Ever since Sam started to undress herself, Dawn was at lost for words.

“Oh, you like what you see?” Samantha cupped her own breast and massaged it seductively for Dawn.

The older girl stood not minding her naked self and dragged her down to the sofa by her waist. Sam felt excited when Dawn took the dominant position but then she stopped.

“I only know what goes next . . . theoretically,” Dawn admitted slightly embarrassed. Not an avid fan of porn but the next thing she had with lesbian sex was watching the L Word.

“So, I’m your first?” There was much joy in her voice as she reached for a short but hungry kiss.

“Yes, and don’t make me regret it.”Dawn said after they broke the kiss.

“Oh, you won’t.”