Status: ongoing, chapter 3 is fixed, 12 chapters in total, updated weekly or monthly

Fat Chance

Chapter 6 - Knowing Things About You

Dawn stared at the ceiling while the morning sun peeked in between the blinds. Her mind still contemplating what happened that evening.

The pizza was uneaten and got cold. But despite that the two found themselves full.

The citrusy smell that once covered the place was now mixed by the scent of their own fruit. The smell of their sex.

The feeling she had last night, she recalled. It was all real.

Clearly, she wanted to avoid this thing from happening from the first time their eyes met. But a trickster come into play and made it inevitable.

The mutual attraction?

Certainly undeniable.

But there was something else she didn’t expect.

However, it horrified her to think that this girl was once her brother’s ex. Dawn didn’t know how Nathan will take this if he ever finds out.

“W-ow,” a soft whisper fiddled Dawn’s ears.

“I know.” Dawn leaned the other side avoiding eye contact and facing her. “I’m surprised I’m still here.”

“You made it sound like it was bad sex.” Samantha breathed at Dawn’s back and ran her fingers to her stomach, down her partner’s smooth navel. “Shall we try it again, Prof?” Her fingers started tickling the shaved part below of the drummer girl.

Dawn chuckled and closed her eyes. She’d rather let Sam take over. Calling her Prof was the irony of the situation since Sam had more to teach. The younger girl surpassed her by experience no doubt and Dawn didn’t mind.

“F-uck. . .” She couldn’t resist saying the word every time her partner made a downward venture.

Her wetness met the blonde girl’s fingers and made a slippery entrance. She immediately hit a delicate spot that sent electrical sensations to the dark haired girl. Her every move is reciprocated by a moan.

Samantha hummed a familiar song to her ear as she continued her ministrations. It was the Taylor Swift song, the ringing tone in Dawn’s phone.

“I didn’t know you’re a fan.”

“You like it?” her voice tingled Dawn’s ears.

Dawn didn’t know if she was referring to the song or her sensual performance.

She could only reply in gasps as Samantha grabbed her boob and massaged it gently. She bit her neck and licked the same bite marks from yesterday. Her action sent another lustful sound from the older girl.

Dawn enjoyed the infliction of little pain. A masochist in the making as Judy would surely say.

Undeniably, every thing that Samantha did surprisingly turned her on.

Sam’s naughty fingers went in slowly as it went out. She liked to tickle and tease around her precious area.

It both annoyed and excited the drummer girl. Her stomach began to tighten knowing that Sam is gaining her momentum inside her.

“Mmm. . . faster,” Dawn complained as her body quivered with every movement. She had touched herself before but never in this manner. The juicy sounds it made were like a joyous ode to heaven. Her own lower lips enclosed Sam’s digits so tightly as if sucking it in.

Sam stopped unexpectedly. And that instant almost made Dawn insane.

“Did you hear something?”

Dawn became quiet and tried to listen. The sound of the intercom, right.

Sam quickly got up and wore the same bath robe they fought over last night to conceal herself.

What an untimely disturbance. Dawn grumbled inwardly. She was this close in getting an orgasm.

Sam nonchalantly opened the main door which shocked her partner who was left unattended in the bed room.

Woah! Just like that?

Dawn got a little edgy. Who was that? Pam the cleaner? Her parents? Her siblings? Her friends? One of her exes?

It made her awfully nervous. A visitor had come to intrude and she had no idea what to do.

She tucked the mattress to hide her body. But that couldn’t hide her presence since they were all over the place last night and more importantly Samantha forgot to close the bedroom door. She left it wide open for her unsuspecting visitor to see.

“I’m sorry if I barged in today. I think I left something here.” A male voice said. A very familiar male voice.

That confirmed Dawn’s innermost fears.

It was Nathan’s.

“FUCK!” Dawn’s inner voices yelled to her. Fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck. fuck FUCK!!!!!

“Oh, um,” Sam scratched her head. “I think I placed it near the sofa.”

Nathan almost tripped at the piles of scattered books. As he gained momentum, his eyes wandered off to the bedroom door. He noticed a movement.

“Who was that?” He felt a slight pinch in his heart as he asked the question.

Samantha didn’t answer Nathan immediately. “It’s. . .”

However, the clothes, the cell phone and the drum sticks lying blissfully on the sofa provided the necessary doubts for Nathan. “What in hell?” He almost bellowed upon recognition.

At the other side of the room, confusion struck Sam.

“This can’t be true,” Nathan reached out for his phone and sent a missed call to Dawn.

The unmistakable Taylor Swift song rang the four corners of Sam’s apartment. Nathan’s face turned pale.

Now my brother knows. Dawn uncovered her face from the sheet. No use hiding now.

“Just tell me Samantha, who was behind that door?” For now, Nathan refused to look.

“It’s none of your business.” Samantha knitted her eye brows. “Besides, I thought we’re through.”

“Bullshit.” Nathan raced to the forbidden room. Samantha tried to stop him but she kept clinging to her bathrobe cautiously because she tore the knot strings from it last night.

“Hey--- Goddammit. Just let me get dressed okay?” Dawn finally revealed herself from the sheets.

At that moment, Nathan was rendered speechless, in a bad way.

--

After both ladies got in decent clothes, the three sat down in front of the coffee table to sort things out.

“Honestly, I didn’t know you were both related,” Samantha broke in the awkward silence.

“This is crazy. I’m pissed. And I’m going home.” Nathan struggled to control any further burst of emotion. Dawn didn’t know if Nathan’s anger was the result of jealousy or the fact that she slept with Samantha first.

“I’m sorry Nate. It just happened,” was all she could say to her brother. She couldn’t think of any other words to console him. Saying sorry however couldn’t flush away the guilt of enjoying every minute with Sam.

“Wait till mom and dad finds out.”

The drummer girl massaged her right temple and closed both her eyes. She didn’t have the urge to reason. “Do what you want.”

“Someday, you’ll regret this.” Nathan looked at her then to Samantha’s unappalled expression.

As no more words followed, Nathan stormed off and left the two of them. However, he still forgot his bag.

--

“ ‘Wait till mom and dad finds out’?” Sam repeated trying to hold back a chuckle. “What are you, twelve?”

“Well, he really likes you.”

Samantha leaned closer to her. “But we’re together now.”

“Are we?” Dawn wanted to make sure. Just like that?

“Yes, we are.”

Dawn looked at her. Her eyes depicted honesty when the first she met her but now she wasn’t sure.

“Don’t you want to continue where we left off?” Her right hand crept under Dawn’s shirt. Her thumb and index started caressing her nipples. Samantha quickly forgot what happened with Nathan, like she didn’t care.

“Wait. . .” Dawn tried to resist, by doing so she knocked over a box full of pictorial albums and unsorted photos. What she saw surprised her.

Samantha and Ashley together in a picture.

“Did you hurt yourself?”

“No.” Dawn immediately stood her eyes still on the picture. Did she know Ashley? Past suspicions came back to her.

“I’m sorry.” Samantha apologized. “I should have given you some space about the situation earlier.”

“It’s ok.” Dawn lied. She stared at the blonde girl for a long while. Doubts rattled her aching brain.

It suddenly hit her, how could she not know Nathan is related to her? There aren’t many Owens in this part of the town. The voices in her head started to converse again.

Is she toying the both of us?

This is the wrong time to be in love don’t you think?

No, I should be smarter than this.

“Are you alright?” Samantha asked, her voice sweet. Her eyes simply shone like glitter. Hypnotizing. Mesmerizing.

And could be deceiving.