Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Help

“’Six Flags Great Adventure’? Really?” Frank asked, mortified.

“Yeah, I thought it would be fun, since you’re so depressed.” Chance said, spinning in Frank’s desk chair.

“Dude, is this some crack at my height? ‘Cause if it is, I don’t appreciate it.”

“No, dude c’mon! Give me more credit than that. I just thought that since tomorrow’s Saturday, and we haven’t done something like that in forever, it would be nice, ya know.”

Frank sighed, thinking that Chance actually did want to do something nice for once.

“Fine, but we’re leaving if I’m not tall enough to go on a ride.”

Chance stopped spinning, immediately feeling dizzy. He shook it off, though, feeling unconvinced. He thought it would take a lot more than that to get Frank to agree.

“Uh, okay then. I’ll pick you up at 10. . .?”

“Sure,”

Frank went back to the homework that Chance brought him, while Chance walked out of the room, looking at Frank oddly. He shook his head and texted Mikey, wondering what was going on at his half.
To: Mikey Hey, Frank said yes

To: Chance Cool, Gerard’s still being fucking stubborn

To: Mikey Well, don’t leave him alone ‘till he says yes

To: Chance Don’t worry, I won’t

~

“Gerard! You’re fucking going!” Mikey yelled at his older brother.

“No, Mikey! I’m not!”

Mikey grunted before hitting the bathroom door that his brother wouldn’t open.

“Gerard, I’m trying to make you happy!”

Gerard threw the bathroom door open before pointing at his face.

“I am happy! Can’t you fucking see that?!”

“Could’ve fooled me,” Mikey muttered before smirking that the door was finally open.

Gerard noticed Mikey’s smirk before trying to shut the door, which was blocked because of Mikey’s foot.

“Wipe that fucking smirk off your face,” Gerard ordered.

Mikey rolled his eyes, opening the door fully before leaning against the doorframe. Gerard looked royally pissed, he even had his arms crossed over his chest.

“Look, Gee, I wouldn’t be doing this unless I thought it would cheer you up. I mean, the last time I went to an amusement park was 5 years ago, and you know how much I hated it.”

Mikey shuddered at the thought of what happened 5 years ago, on his birthday. He clearly remembered being vomited on by a drunk guy with a painted face like it was yesterday.

“Will you just lay off? I don’t want to fucking go.” Gerard snapped.

“But you are going, I don’t give two shits if you want to or not. I’m picking you up at 10, and if you’re not ready, I will bathe and dress you myself.” Mikey growled before leaving Gerard’s apartment.

~

At exactly 10:12 AM, Mikey is dragging his brother through his apartment, putting random clothes on him. Gerard is squirming around in his brother’s hold, trying to get Mikey to let go.

“Mikeyyyy. Let go of me,” Gerard whined.

“No, Gerard. I fucking told you to be ready, and what were you doing when I got here? Fucking sleeping!

“Fine! I’ll go, just let me dress myself.”

Mikey dropped Gerard’s arm and went into the living room. Gerard scowled and went back into his room to get dressed. He burrowed through his dresser and closet, finding a black shirt, some pants and a leather jacket. When he walked out of his room, Mikey eyed him and shook his head.

“What? What’s wrong with it?”

“It’s too depressing, you will scare little children.”

Gerard made a frustrated noise and went back into his room. He took off the black shirt and put on a white one, thinking it was better. When he walked out, Mikey rolled his eyes but didn’t protest.

“Really, Frank? 3 pairs of socks?”

“Yeah, it’s supposed to make me taller.” Frank explained, getting into Chance’s car.

“I know what it’s supposed to do, but, really?”

“I’m not taking any chances.” Frank shrugged.

Chance laughed at his friend’s strange behavior before driving away. The amusement park was about an hour and a half away, and Frank filled that hour and a half with loud music and head-banging. Frank really was excited to go to the amusement park, the last time he was there; he was 12 years old and still riding the kiddie rides. Frank also thought that it would be the perfect place to forget about Gerard and just have fun.

Boy, is he wrong.

You see, Chance and Mikey thought they were doing the right thing. What they didn’t know, was that they would just cause more damage. Strangely enough, Frank knew deep down that something bad was going to happen, because that’s Chance for you. Gerard, he thought that Mikey was just doing the thing where he tries to cheer Gerard up, but ends up annoying him instead.

When Gerard and Mikey got to the amusement park, Mikey practically dragged Gerard to the Ferris wheel. Chance and Mikey decided to meet there, for reasons unknown. At this point, Frank was standing in front of the Ferris wheel, trying to figure out why Chance wouldn’t let him go on it just yet. But, when Frank was whining and happened to look away for a tiny second, he could’ve sworn that he saw Gerard.

“Holy fucking shit fuck. . .” Frank muttered, watching his teacher approach.

“Hi Mikey, Mr. Way,” Chance greeted.

“Sup?” Mikey said.

Gerard just stood there, staring wide-eyed at Frank. Frank didn’t have to look, he knew his face mimicked Gerard’s.

“W-what’s goin’ on?” Gerard managed to stutter out.

“Well, both of you have been moody lately, so we decided to take you guys out for a day of fun!” Chance explained.

“Ya know, I’m not really feelin’ that hot right now, so maybe we should go home,”

“Really, Frank? You were just buggin’ me to go on the Ferris wheel,”

“Yeah, but, that was before. . .”

“We’re staying,” Chance concluded.

And now Frank thinks his life sucks, because he’s being treated like a child, and he has to spend the whole day with the teacher he had sex with. These are the times where Frank wishes he had an invisibility cloak.

And Gerard, well, Gerard was thinking of ways to kill his little brother. Very slow, painful ways. But, Gerard decided that maybe, just maybe, he and Frank would avoid each other the whole time without Mikey and Chance suspecting anything. Also, Gerard figured that Frank couldn’t be that bad of a kid, because Chance obviously doesn’t know about what happened. This means that Frank can keep a secret, which gives Gerard no reason not to trust him. But still, Gerard wants to crawl into a hole and die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this is just a filler. The fun will start with the next update. When will the next update be? Well, that depends on the comments, you choose your fate!