Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Kenny

Emma’s party was like a mass orgy with clothes on. People were grinding on each other, and Frank could smell the weed and alcohol the second he walked through the door. Chance looked out of his element, and Frank went to search for Stacey. On his search, he was pretty sure his crotch was grabbed a total of five times, and his ass a total of seven. Frank considers that molestation. He found Stacey grinding against some chick, probably trying to look hot. She saw him approaching and ran to him, jumping into his arms. He pulled away when she tried to kiss him, making her frown. He had to yell over the music for her to hear him. He just pulled her upstairs and into a room, and the smile appeared on her face again.

“I knew you’d come around, Frankie,” She whispered seductively.

Oh, Hell no

“I’m not here to fuck you, Stacey.”

“Do you want me to blow you or something?”

“No, I don’t want any part of you touching any part of me,” Frank spat, getting frustrated.

“What’s wrong, Frankie?”

“Don’t fucking call me that, okay?”

She looked hurt, so Frank calmed down a little and looked her straight in the eyes.

“It’s over, Stacey. I don’t want to be with you anymore.” Nor did I ever want to

“Why? Why are you breaking up with me?”

“I just think we should break it off before one of us ends up hating the other,” And I’m gayer than Perez Hilton

“But I could never hate you, Frankie.”

“You know what? Collin Hess told me that he really likes you.”

“Really?” She asked, her eyes glowing.

“Yeah, and I think he’s as the party.”

“Okay! Bye, Frankie!”

And with that she skipped off. Frank wasn’t surprised that she was already trying to get more dick right after he just dumped her. It’s just the way she was.

Chance looked up at his best friend, seeing the small smile on his face.

“So you successfully dumped her?”

“Yeah, and now she’s probably grinding on Hess.”

Frank went into the kitchen, finding a beer and downing half of it in one gulp. He just planned on getting totally wasted and not remembering anything the next day. Sometimes that’s just what you need to do.

~

Frank woke up to a pounding headache and a sore ass. He couldn’t believe that he didn’t remember getting fucked. He looked next to him on the unfamiliar bed and saw Kenny Fike laying naked next to him. Frank had no fucking idea that Kenny was gay. Kenny was what you would call the teacher’s pet. He always got good grades, never got in trouble and respected every teacher. He was the exact opposite of Frank. But, Frank had to admit that Kenny being so innocent was really cute. And Kenny was kinda like Mikey in the way that he was an attractive nerd.

Frank looked around the room slowly to not upset his head any more than it already was. He saw clothes strewn around the room and Kenny’s glasses on the nightstand. Frank didn’t know whether to stay or sneak out. On one hand, if Kenny was as drunk as Frank was, he wouldn’t know who he fucked and wouldn’t feel bad. But if Kenny did remember last night, he might be sad if Frank wasn’t there. Frank decided to stay, not wanting to hurt Kenny’s feelings. He took his phone out of his pants pockets and texted Chance, wanting to know if anything bad happened the night before.

To Chance: Dude, what happened last night?

To Frank: You got hammered and dragged that Kenny kid into a room. Ur lucky no one noticed.

Frank was glad that he didn’t do anything embarrassing, because he really couldn’t risk it. Also, he was afraid that he might’ve babbled to someone that he was gay, which would suck. Kenny stirred, waking up and taking in his surroundings. When his brown eyes landed on Frank, they widened and he froze.

“Di-did we, uhm. . . ?”

“Yup,” Frank said, trying to not freak the kid out.

“Oh man I’m sorry I didn’t-”

“No dude, it’s fine. It’s my fault anyway, I shouldn’t have gotten so drunk.”

“Are you gay?”

“I could be. Are you?”

Kenny nodded, avoiding eye contact with Frank. Frank felt bad because the kid was obviously terrified of Frank.

“Look, Kenny, please don’t tell anybody but, I am gay,” Frank confessed.

“So you’re not pissed?”

“No, I’m not pissed. Besides, you seem like a cool kid.”

Kenny’s face lit up when Frank said that. It was quite obvious that Kenny had a crush on Frank, because he was so popular but he wasn’t a dick to the outcasts. In fact, Frank was an outcast himself and not some air bubble football player, and Kenny respected that. Frank always thought Kenny was a strong kid, because he gets a lot of crap from the football players and always walks away with his head held high. Frank was jealous of the fact that Kenny was always calm and never had a bad thing to say about anybody.

“Do you need a ride home or somethin’?” Kenny asked.

Frank nodded, grabbing his boxers off the floor and pulling them on. Kenny followed, getting dressed and grabbing his stuff. Frank followed Kenny out to his car, getting in and giving Kenny the directions to his house.

“You should give me a call sometime,” Frank suggested, grabbing a pen and writing his number on Kenny’s hand.

“Yeah, sure. Thanks.”

“No problem, see ya later.”

Frank got out of the car and went into his house, going straight into the kitchen for some Advil. He was really glad that he met Kenny, even though it could’ve been under different conditions. But he knew why he gave Kenny his number. The entire time he was with Kenny, he didn’t even think about Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello readers! I just want to say that I love you all, because you are awesome! Thank you for the comments. Anyways, I would love it if someone made me a banner, cuz I suck at making them. If you wanna make me one, I might just be thankful enough to put you in the story. . .So just message me so I can have a heads up. Also, I am co-writing a story with Skittlesz' Sevenfold feat. Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengeance, so if you like them you should check it out : I'm Not A Monster, But Together We Can Live Forever