Status: Updates whenever possible

Teacher Is Just a Title

Jealousy

Frank walked into the music room after all the buses had cleared, looking for Kenny. It was a relatively small classroom, since the school funding mostly went to the sports department. Kenny was sat in a corner, doing what looked like homework. Frank thought it was cute.

“Kenny?” Frank asked, moving closer to him. Kenny’s head rose up and he smiled at the sight of Frank.

“I didn’t think you’d come,” Kenny admitted, standing up and putting his homework away.

“Why wouldn’t I come?” Frank asked, inching closer to Kenny.

“I-I don’t know,” Kenny stuttered, his eyes locked on Frank’s lips. Frank smirked and leaned in, pressing his lips against Kenny’s. Frank kind of got déjà vu about the whole thing, but Kenny was a lot more willing than Gerard was. And now Frank was confused because he was thinking of Gerard while making out with Kenny, and he thought Kenny helped take his mind off of Gerard. But Frank didn’t pull away or anything, he kept kissing Kenny.

Meanwhile, Gerard was packing up his stuff so he could go home. He really just wanted to be lazy as fuck and lay in bed all day instead of grading papers. As he was walking down the art/music hallway, he heard something in the music room. He walked to where he heard the noise and opened the door a little, not wanting to just bust open the door. When he saw Frank and Kenny making out, his eyes got wide and his heart started beating faster. He wasn’t sure if he should break them up and make them go to the office, or if he should just go unnoticed and leave them alone. He chose the latter.

~

“So you made out with Kenny for half the day?” Chance asked over the phone as Frank told him why he came home late.

“Okay, you’re exaggerating a little,” Frank said, not able to keep the smirk off his face.

“You little whore,” Chance laughed. “Are you, like, together now or something?”

“I really don’t know, we haven’t talked about it,” Frank confessed.

“Well you better sort it out, I don’t hang around sluts,” Chance joked. Frank rolled his eyes at his friend, even though he knew Chance couldn‘t see. “But seriously bro, don’t do anything you’ll regret.”

“I won’t, don’t worry, man. I don’t fuck everything up,” Frank whined.

“No, just a good portion of the time.”

“Oh, go suck a fuck you dick,” Frank chuckled.

“What does that even mean, you wanker?”

“What does wanker even mean?” Frank countered.

“Are you gonna keep answering my questions with a question?”

“Am I?”

Chance sighed and Frank knew he had won. They usually play the question game when they talk about something serious but try to add more humor to the situation. They were teenage boys, they hated being serious.

“Well I gotta go, my mom’s flippin’ about something,” Chance sighed, and Frank knew just how he felt.

“Okay, dude, see you tomorrow.”

“See ya,” Chance said and hung up. Frank sighed and leaned back, his mind racing.

~

“Gerard, are you okay? You seem out of it,” Mikey said as he stared concerned at his older brother.

“I’m fine, Mikes. Don’t worry,” Gerard tried to calm his brother down.

“You’re lying, I know it. What’s wrong?”

“Look, just go home. I’m tired, that’s all.”

Mikey looked at Gerard one last time and hugged him before he left. Gerard trudged to his bedroom and flopped down on the bed, one thought in mind: I want Frank.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it took so long, but I went to Uproar and high school exhausts me. Anywhore, I'm gonna start thanking my commenters. So thanks to:

Whatsername‘97 - Awh, thank you so much!

Adommy Lambliff - I know! I can’t type a chapter without thinking “They killed Kenny!”

Hateful.Misery - I added Kenny on a whim, but I know what I’m gonna do with him. Thank you <3

ThirteenXIII - I know I update like a whore, and I’m sorry about that. I just started high school and things are pretty hectic right now, but I try to update as much as I can. I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE TO HAVE MIKEY WAY’S UNICORN <3

Sebastian Michaelis - Thank’s for commenting, bro!