Status: I'm continuing it YAY!

The Animal In Me

The Note

“ROXY! Come here!” Resna, my foster mom, screamed.

“WHAT?!” I yelled back.

“Don’t dare talk to me like that young lady and say, ‘yes ma’am’. Are you listening?”

“Sure now what do you want ma’am?” I said sarcastically while rolling my eyes.

“Ugh I made a mistake adopting you, now get your butt up and go change. We’re going to the mall. Since you’re so rude, you’re not getting anything.”

“For starters, you’re not my mom so you can’t tell me what to do. Second of all, I work so I’m allowed to buy whatever I want. Now stop fussing,” I said rudely (I accept that I’m pretty rude… sometimes) I then got ready and went outside to the car.

Later at the mall, I went to Forever 21 and bought a few shirts there. That’s when I bumped into someone that looked oddly familiar. My mind went blank when I noticed her approaching me.

“Hey, are you Miss Roxanna Mendoza?” she asked.

“Yeah but call me Rox,” I replied.

“Well, where’s your mom or foster mom?”

“She’s in another shop why?” When I responded, she sighed in relief as if she knew my mom.

“Because I came to give you this note. Don’t’ let anyone know about this. It’s for a school that’s not that far from here. The only trick is, you’ll have to stay there and you can’t have contact with any person out of the school. If so, you’ll be kicked out and we’ll have to erase your memory. So if you want to go, just call me and I’ll come pick you up. It’s the best school for you. It’ll control you’re weird characteristics,” She smiled and left. I was shocked that she knew about my awfully, unfortunate odd characteristics.

*LATER*

I finally got home after a long day at the mall. I went inside my room and took out the note. It said that it was a school for people who have supernatural abilities. They have all sort of elements. From mind all the way to earth. But there was no animal ability.
I heard something break downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs to see what happened. When I reached, I saw Resna downstairs on the ground. She had blood coming out of her head and it looked pretty disgusting. Peter (my foster dad) was standing over her with a broken vase.

“What did you do to her?” I asked furiously.

“She deserved it,” he said and he turned to me, “now for my treat.” He stared at me and started approaching me.

“Oh no you don’t,” I growled and next thing I knew, I was a few inches shorter and I felt sharp teeth in my mouth. I bit him on his leg then I attacked him by biting him everywhere. I stopped after a few bites when I realized he was dead, or at least unconscious. I went to the mirror and stared at myself. I finally realized that I was a grey wolf.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! CHAP 2. Please Comment!