Status: I'm continuing it YAY!

The Animal In Me

Only a Dream

BEEP BEEP Woah. This whole time I was dreaming! Well, by a way it’s good because I didn’t kill anyone but I still wish I became a wolf! “Roxanna! Wake up! You’re going to be late!” yelled Resna as if I was 20 stories above her. Yes, she is really loud but in a good way. I quickly got dressed before I was late for school.

“BYE Resna and Peter. See you guys later!” I yelled while running out the door. School is going to be great!

First of all, my school has a lot of people in it. So I don’t know everyone’s name. I do know a lot of people though. I have no enemies as far as I know and I have the best friend ever! Her name is Cathy and she’s the best.

“Rox!” yelled Cathy.

“Cathy! Hey, how are you?” I asked

“I’m good. How ‘bout you?”

“Perfect.”

“You know what?”

“What?”

“Zach is over there sitting at our table” she squealed. Zach is the cute football player and he’s team captain. All the girls are in love with him, except for me of course. But somehow, we known each other since we were in Pre-K and he was and still is cute.

“Oh that’s good.”

“Ugh something’s wrong with you. He’s the best guy ever. It’ll be cute if you go out with him,” she smiled and elbowed me. I rolled my eyes and walked to the table. I have to accept that Zach is cute but he’s honestly not my type. “Hey Roxanna,” I turned around to see who it was and I couldn’t believe it but it was Zach. “Ugh hi,” I turned to see Cathy and she started squealing even louder. I rolled my eyes and left Cathy so she could drool all over Zach. She’s such a girly girl! I walked to my locker and when I opened it, someone slammed it shut again.

“What do you want Zach?” I said in a rude tone. Not purposely of course.

“Chill I never even talked to you before but you’re so mean to me. Now let’s start again. Hi Roxanna.”

“Hi Zach. How are you today?”

“I’m good ever since an angel came to the school today.”

“Aww that’s nice. Well, that angel must have seen you today and thought that you were the devil,” I smiled and he smirked.

“I’ll become and angel to be with her,” he smiled and approached me.

“Not so fast devil,” I stopped him before he was too close.

“Aww come on Rox. We’ll make a good couple. You know that’s true.”

“Well, we would make a good couple but you’re not my type and I don’t want to hurt your feelings.” I kissed him on the cheek, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s ok but I’ll always be waiting for you,” he smiled and we walked to class together.

*LATER*

As I was walking home, the girl from the shop approached me again.

“Hey Roxanna, have you decided?”

“Well, I’m not sure. I’m still thinking.”

“We have no more time. If you stay, something bad is going to happen and you’ll have to do something you wouldn’t want to do. So do you still want to stay?”

“Of course! I don’t know who the hell you are and you’re going to tell me what to do! Forget you!” I yelled at her but she was calm.

“Well suit yourself. Don’t say I didn’t warn you,” and with that she left.

When I reached home I saw Resna on the ground with bruises on her.

“What happened?” I said and quickly went to dial 911. But before I reached the phone someone stopped my hand.

“Not so fast hun,” Peter said and smirked.

“Why did you do this?” I growled.

“Because she deserved it,” he said getting closer to me every time.

“What did she do to you? And stop coming closer or you‘ll regret it,” I told him.

“She stopped me every night from getting close to you. She protected you and Sera! She was always on your side. She always wanted to protect you two. But this time she’s to weak to stop me. You’re mine,” he grinned and started kissing my neck. That’s when I let go a small growl and I thought of the grey wolf in my dream. If only it were true…. That’s when something remarkable happened, I became shorter and furrier and Peter was looking down at me in shock.

“I told you not to get closer to me,” I growled and scratched his face. He was in shock. “What are you?” he asked and I can tell he was terrified.

“I’m your worst nightmare. I bit him but I let him survive. I went to the mirror and I saw that I was a real wolf. I slapped, or at least tried to slap myself and noticed that I wasn’t dreaming. I ran to Resna and became human form again. I dialed 911 and told them where I was.

“Don’t worry 911 is on the way,” I smiled and stood there by her.

“Go in the forest. Call Sera and tell her you’re ready to go. You must go to that school. Now go! I’ll survive and I’ll see you soon,” she smiled and I nodded.

“I can’t leave you,” I told her.

“Just go. You have to. If you don’t, you’ll regret it. Please do it for me and your parents,” her eyes pleaded and I had to accept.

“Ok I’ll go. Now if he approaches you again, just call me,” she promised and with that I left her.

When I was at the entrance of the forest, I looked back at everything here. Great memories filled my head. I’m going to miss everyone. I started crying my eyes out. After a while, I realized that this was my destiny so I stood up and stepped into the forest. “Sera, Sera!” I called out. After a minute or two, I saw a girl and a boy standing right in front of me. That’s when I remembered where I saw them before. They were the twins; Sera and Seth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chap 3 ! I'm updating all these chapters... and I'll add more later on! :)