Status: I'm continuing it YAY!

The Animal In Me

The Outing

“ROX! You’re ALIVE!” Sera said while attacking me with a hug.

“Yeah and you’re hurting me a little,” I said in a little bit of pain.

“Haha sorry,” she said letting go of me and grinning. I noticed Seth standing a few feet behind Sera.

“Hey ummm….. Congratulations on winning,” Seth said.

“OOOO Seth!” said Sera while elbowing her brother.

“Ouch! And stop it!” Seth yelled at her.

“Sorry, I can’t help it,” she said sadly. I went to her and hugged her. I looked at Seth with big puppy eyes and he sighed.

“Sorry Sera, I just hate it when u read minds…. I’m sorry,” he said slowly.

“It’s alright Seth,” she went to him and gave him a big hug. He looked at me and it sent butterflies in my stomach. When they parted, he waved goodbye and left.

“He’s going to flirt with some chicks,” she said while laughing.

“Oh,” I said in a sad tone. I guess he’ll never like me.

“Oh don’t worry, he does this all time. Maybe one day he’ll look at you,” she said with a wink, “I know what we should do. Let’s go and flirt with some guys near him! Maybe he’ll get jealous.”

“And I know just who to go to,” I said with an evil smile. I told her to follow me and I went to the minder guy from my last match. OMG! He is so cute. He has brown here and grey-ish eyes and a cute smile. He had a muscular body and I can tell that all the girls liked him.

When we almost reached his dorm, he came out and he recognized me.

“Oh hey! You’re finally out of the clinic! Oh I forgot to introduce myself,” he said. I started laughing and he blushed a little. “My name’s Alex. And yours?”

“ I’m Roxanna and I remember you from in there,” I said. He just kept on looking at Sera. This is the first time I’ve seen her not talking a lot. LOL is there love in the air?

“Oh this is Sera. She’s my roommate,” I elbowed Sera so she could say hi.

“Ummm…. Hi,” she said. She looked up and her eyes became big. I looked in her direction and I saw Seth flirting with another chick but he kept looking this way. I smirked and I went back and continued talking with Alex.

When it was lunch time, we went and sat a table where all of Sera’s and Seth’s friends sat.

“Everybody, this is Roxanna Mendoza and she was the one who won yesterday! All thanks to me of course,” she said in a joking way.

“Yeah we know who she is. She has a lot of bruises and cuts. Hey, I’m Katherine,” said a blonde chick with pretty blue eyes, “I’m water.”

“And I’m Mike. I’m a fire. I fought against you in the 7th level, just in case you don‘t remember,” He had red hair and black eyes.

“Oh yeah I remember you. I beat you by becoming an octopus and I took all the air out of you,” I said smiling.

He smiled back and said, “I will beat you someday.”

“Oh and I’m Lucy and I’m an earth,” Lucy said. She had beautiful brown hair and big green eyes.

“Nice to meet all of you,” I said and I started eating. Everyone was talking about their training during the week.

“Hey,” said Mike, “since this is your first week here, why don’t we all go out and eat somewhere tonight.” Everyone agreed and we all decided to have a picnic in the forest and sleep there. So we all went to our dorms and we packed what we needed.

*LATER*

“Where’s Seth? He’s taking forever,” Sera complained. I sensed Seth somewhere and I decided to go get him.

“He’s taking forever. You go on. I smell him somewhere in there and I’ll bring him to the meeting place. I’ll meet you guys there,” I said and she nodded and left. I became a dog and I kept smelling around until I found him in Paul’s office. I had good hearing so I was listening to what they were talking about.

“Both you and her have to go rescue that girl. She has the ability to fight as many people as possible. I would send her by herself but she might need backup so I’m sending you. Can you please go?” said Paul.

“I’m not sure. She’s new here and that situation is to advanced for her. You have to send someone with experience,” said Seth.

“But she knows how to control her ability. She reached further than anyone has. She’s our top student now. She’s the one and only of her kind,” when Paul said that, I knew they were talking about me.

“Ok. I’ll go with her. Now let me go and ask her,” Seth said as he came out the door. I was “walking by” when he approached me. I became human again so he won’t get scared again.

“Hey, I got to ask you a question,” he said.

“Go right ahead,” I responded.

“Paul just told me that you and I were going on a mission tomorrow. Come, I’ll take you to him so he can explain,” Seth said. We went in Paul’s office and he explained what missions were all about.

“Ok, I’ll go but who are we saving?” I asked.

“It’s a girl named Rebecca Rodrigez, her mom Catalina Rodrigez, and her boyfriend, Mark Gomez. They are held by this male that has no sort of identity. All we know is that he has technology that killed 2 of our people who were going to save Catalina. Ever since you came, I knew that you would be the one to save them,” he said. “So you’re sure you want to go?” I looked at Seth and he nodded at me.

“I’ll go,” I replied.

“Ok now go to your camp and have a good night sleep. Tomorrow, you need to return to campus and get your stuff ready. You have to leave this school by 8 in the morning. Roxanna, can you go 140 miles away from here?” he asked.

“I can go by flying or walking it doesn’t matter. I can carry him too,” I pointed at him. He shook his head but Paul ignored it.

“Ok then get a good night rest and be prepared for a long journey,” he nodded for us to leave and we left his office.

It was a silent walk as we were walking in the forest towards our camp. Until Seth interrupted the silence.

“So, how do u like school so far?” he asked.

“It’s all right,” I replied.

“Are you having fun?”

“Yeah I am.”

“Hey do you want to go see one of my favorite place in the forest?”

“Sure, let’s go,” I said and we went on this hill and you could see all the stars and you can also see for miles. I became a wolf because it was getting pretty cold. I could see that Seth was cold so I huddled close to him. He whispered a thanks to me and I just smiled. That’s when I saw a shooting star and I howled really loud. I made a wish that my mission would be a success. I looked back at Seth and he looked really tired.

“C’mon, let’s go to camp,” I said. He nodded and he could barely stand up because he was too tired. I was too tired to carry him too so we fell asleep against the soft earth. I stayed as a wolf for a while so we could stay warm. I soon fell asleep and I became human again. We both fell asleep under the stars together.