‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 10

“Darling, we have to leave now. Sookie and Bill are in the car waiting for us!” Eric yelled up at me. I was holding Trinidad tightly in my arms. We each had tears down our cheeks. I wanted to yell down at him that I wanted just 5 more minutes.
One of the agreements that Eric had promised me for coming back home was that I was able to open my own bar at home. I liked that idea alot. When I tried to think about what I was going to do with this one, there was no one I could think of other then Trinidad.
“Ok hunny, you'll be fine here. If you have any questions you know you can call me, I'll try and come over as much as I can!” I pulled away from her and looked down into her tiny face. Her beautiful features were tampered by the bloody tears that were going down her cheeks.
“But I don't want to run this place, I want you to! I'm going to miss you so much!” Another sob broke from Trinidad's chest, which unvolintarily caused one to break from my own. I felt a woosh of wind and Eric was next to us.
“Darling, please. We have our own stuff to do. I know you're sad,” Eric patted my back lighlty, rubbing his hand around in a circle. I pulled myself from Trinidad and nodded. With the back of my hand, I wiped off the tears and thne broke away from our embrace. Eric pulled my tightly to his side, where I wrapped my arm around his waist in response.
“I'll miss you too Trinidad, really I will,” I smiled at her sweetly. “Maybe you can come see me in Shreveport sometime soon!” I smiled again and hugged her one last time bfore I left Eric pull me downstairs.
In the car, Bill and Sookie sat waiting for us. They each had a glass of something in the hands, but Bills looked and smelt much different then Sookies. The ride to the airport that was silent and I curled to Eric's side for comfort. Ashley was already in the states and I would be able to see her as much as I could, but Trinidad had become one of my bestfriends and I was deffiently going to miss her now that I was a whole ocean away.
Once we were in the airport, Eric said that he got us a different plane ride since it was such short notice. I hugged Bill and Sookie good bye and told them to have a good flight. Hoping that I'd see them soon after I got back. They went of in their seperate direction as I followed Eric somewhere different.
We boarded the plane without any problem and just a few minutes after we were on it, the plane took off into the night skin. Our seats were together and Eric's arm was around my shoulders protectively the whole plane ride. We were half wat threw our vodka blood martini's when I felt the plane start to decend down to the ground. Panic shot threw me when I sat up and looked around. Eric's cool hand rested on my cheek and he told me to calm down.
“I have a suprise for you.” He smiled sweetly at me as we got off the plane. I held his hand in mine tightly, not sure where we were. The air was chilly and it smelt of the ocean. Where in the world was I?
There was a black car that was waiting for us, that we slipped into quickly. Our bags were put in the trunk and we were taken away. The ride musth ave been an hour, and the whole time I pestered him with questions about where we were. He refused to tell me, and each time he did his smile got larger.
He made me close my eyes as he lead me into a building. He picked me up, and walked for a few minutes before he stopped and told me to open his eyes. We were on a porch of a beauitufl house that was looking over a large lake that was surrounded by a dence forest.
“Oh Eric,” My heart tugged at the idea of him bringing me somewhere sweet before we actually made it home. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
“Welcome to my home,” He whispered in my ear. IT took me a minite to realize what he said, and when I turned to give him a questioning look he smiled.
“This is where I grew up as a boy, this region of Sweden. But this was odviously a 1000 years ago,” He smield again as he looked over my face.
“Eric, I can't belive you brought me to the place you grew up,” I could feel tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes. I was truly touched.
When the first few tears dropped onto my cheeks, Eric looked at them and I could see how happy he was. Slowly he moved his hand up to my cheek where he rubbed off the tears with his thumb.
I turned in his arms, so my back was pressed to his chest. The lake was absolutely beautiful and for the first time in along time I could hear nothing. The whole world around me was silent except for the russling of the trees. This was what happiness really was. This feeling right here.
♠ ♠ ♠
So some feedback and commetns would be great guys Id realllly like that :D pleasee