‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 9

“Well what do you have to say for yourself?” I finally shut the door behind Eric once he was in my large, lavish room. Everything was beautiful and the room was huge. I wish I had lied in a place like this before.
Eric looked at me for a second before he went down and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked at me for a moment before patting the spot next to him for me to sit down with him. I took my steps carefully, not wanting to get to close if he was going to try something.
“I have to say I'm sorry Love,” Eric took my hand in his and brought it up to his lips and kissed it lightly. He placed it back in my lap and waited for me to say something. I really wasn't sure what there e was to say though. He had brought me threw so much stuff in the last while that I wasn't sure if I could just be ok with getting back together with him.
“I was expecting that Eric, I want to hear something new,” I fiddled with my fingers in my lap, not bothering to look up at me. He slid off the bed and came onto his knees in front of me. Again he took my hands in his and looked up at me.
“Nikki, Please. You know I love you and would never leave you ever again, please,” There was a thin line of red that was starting to work it's way around Eric’s eye's.
I couldn't stand to wait anymore for this. With a quick tug of his hand, I pulled Eric and pressed my lips to his. They felt so good and familiar that I didn’t want to tare myself away from them. We held the kiss for as long as we could. When we finally did I knew what I had to do, i knew what was right.
“I'll come back with you, but I have so much here that it's going to be hard for me to,” I pressed myself to his chest and buried my face into his shirt. He wound his arms around me tightly and held me up against him.
“Yes, that's no problem my love. Whatever you need,” Eric smiled down and then pulled my chin up to his with a finger under my jaw. Our lips met again and this time it was much more intimate. My arms wrapped their way around his neck, pulling him closer to me. I wanted to get myself as closed as I could to him.
He picked me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist. Once that was accomplished he pulled his lips from mine and started to kiss his way down my jaw and to my neck. He came to the tiny spot just behind my ear lob that sent my body into a frenzy. No matter how long we had been separated, he could always bring me back to that perfect place.
Eric's fangs grazed the skin on my neck, and I dug my nails into his shoulder blades with the intense pleasure that he was making me feel. He brought his lips back to mine and my back wad soon against the blankets that covered my bed. I tugged and pulled at Eric's shirt til I had it peeled off and his chest was exposed. I kissed my way from his mouth, past his neck and down his chest as I loosened his belt buckle and pants. Once they were off, Eric started to take off my clothes.
My pants were the first to come off, he had tugged them off in one go. When it came to my shirt, he didn't try to make it nice, with his vampiric strength, he ripped it off of my back. When we were both in just our underwear, we latched onto each other yet again, kissing and rolling around the bed together. Eric's fingers slipped just inside the band of my panties before he ripped them off in another fluid movement.
I knew what Eric wanted, and he sure as hell knew what I wanted. If I was going to be back with him the first thing I wanted was him. And I was going to get it. Since he was having such fun ripping my clothes off, I decided that it was my turn. I slid my hand down his stomach and slowly so that in my hand was his very hard self. I could almost moan just at he very thought of what he could do to me with that. My hand moved across him slowly, sending him into a fit of shivers before I grasped his boxers and ripped them into two pieces. Eric growled a primal sound and pressed his lips to mine eagerly. His hand moved around to my back where he unclasped my bra, tossing it to the side and moving his hands so they were cupping my bare breasts. His lips moved to them and a moan escaped from my lips when he started to lightly suck and bite at the tender parts.
Eric smiled into my skin, then in a slow movement he started to kiss his way down. He moved delicately over my stomach clutching at my cold skin as if it was alive. When he finally came to the part in my legs, he reached the perfect spot to kiss as I almost screamed his name. My fingers ran threw his hair, griping it tightly as if I didn't hold on I'd be bucked off.
With a tug, that used all my strength, I pulled Eric back up for air and to my lips. His fangs were fulling extended, just light mine and as I ran my tongue into his mouth the tip of my tongue got caught on it. The taste of my blood sent Eric into a frenzy. He pressed himself up tighter against me as he slipped into me.
There was no way I could resist, or even hide it as I screamed out loud, clawing at the man I loved. There were only primal grunts that were coming from both of us until one would move perfectly making the other call out. Our bodies started to move faster together, starting to pull us towards the perfect ending. The world around me started to blur as Eric and I moved past vampiric speed to get each other off.
When the movement stopped, I screamed like I had never before. The way Eric had made me feel was unlike anything I had ever felt in my life. Eric moaned louder then I had ever heard him before and clutched me to his body.
We laid limply next to each other, naked and still holding each other.
“I love you darling,”
“I love you to Eric,”
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy it! :D There's about 11 chapters left, so it won't take me long to get to the end! I'm going to start working on another Eric Northman story so if anyone has ideas, characters or anything please message me and let me know :D Most of the characters in this story other then Bill, Sookie, Nikki and Eric are all characters that fans picked out a while ago :)