‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 11

“Oh Eric,” I moaned his name for the millionth time that day. I couldn't remember how many times we had made love, but that didnt matter. All that mattered was that it was just Eric and I for now.
Eric kissed his way up from the meeting point of my legs and pressed his naked body to mine.
“Oh the things I want to do to you,” Eric moaned in my ear as I kissed down his neck and lightly grazed my teeth across his bare skin. I smiled into the kiss that I gave him and pulled away to give him a little pout.
“And what would that be?” I raised an eyebrow and watched as his expression turned wicked. Without hesitation, Eric moved so that his lips were just hovering over mine. He leaned in slightly as if he was going to press his lips to mine but stopped and pulled away watching me lean forward begging. He smirked and looked at me with a devilish grin.
“Well I'd like to start with this,” Eric pressed his lips along my neck slowly, starting to kiss his way up and down again. I quivered just at his slightest touch and waited for him to make his next move. I was anticipating him to continuing to kiss his way down, but when he didn't I opened my eyes and looked at him with a shocked look.
Eric smirked again, and then rolled over so that his back was on the sheets next to me. Still with a smirk on his face, he looked up at the ceiling, waiting for my reaction. I wasn't sure if he wanted me to make some drastic reaction or just lay there.
“Well,” I propped myself up on my elbow and looked over at Eric. I wasn't going to make a huge issue out of it, but it wasn't fair that he could just leave me like that.
“Yes darling,” He turned just his eyes in my way and looked at me. I was going to say something, but there was no point. I had to show him what I wanted.
I sat up, and moved quickly. I straddled him, with a leg on each side of his waist. Eric moved his arms slowly, so that his hands were behind his head and he looked relaxed. There wasn't much clothing left on both of us. I reached around slowly and unclasped the hooks of my bra. Slowly, I pulled each strapp off of my arm and threw it over to the floor. Eric's eyes were on me the whole time and a smile started to spread across his face.
Before I could do anything else, Eric pulled me down by my shoulders so that my lips were meeting his. I tried to tease him just as he had done to me, but there was no point. He resisted it and pressed his forcefully with mine. He kept one shoulder pinned to him with his hand, while the other slid down my back slowly til he stopped at my hips were he gripped it tightly.
With one quick movement my back was pressed against the sheets again with Eric pressing himself against me. Before I could react Eric and I were one again. I pressed my lips to Erics, never wanting to pull them away from his ever again. Why I had left him now seemed to be my biggest mistake. I never wanted to be away from him til the day that I met death, the true death.
I wrapped my arms around Erics neck, pulling him closer to me. He didn't say anything except make grunts that sounded like he was an animal. Time started to blur together as Eric and I, wrapped together, made love to eachother over and over again.

My eyes finally fluttered open once I could feel that the sun was down. Last night, after we made love, Eric said that we were leaving today. I wish I could have stayed here forever. It was so peacfuly and relaxing. Nothing like Paris. At the very thought of Paris a little sting hit my heart. It was going to be much harder then I thought to leave there.
I rolled to my side, expecting to see Eric there, but the bed was bare. The sound of the water running was I noticed next, and Eric must have been from there. Slowly, I crawled out of bed, wrapping the sheet around me. I stood in the doorway and saw Eric in the shower, under the hot water.
The water trickled down his amazing body and I couldn't help it when my un- beating heart, started to beat again. I chewed my lip lightly, before dropping the towel and making my way into the shower with him. He must have known I was standing there, cause there was a smile on his face as I dropped the sheet and got in with him. He leant down and pressed his lips to mine before moving the shower head so it would hit the both of us.
It was nice to stand there, not having to say a single thing as we showered together. The more I thoguht about it, the only thing that made any sence for going back home was Eric. He really was the love of my life. There was no way I could get past it now.
Once we were out, we dressed and started to collect our things. I had 6 huge suitcases with me now, since living in the fashion capitol of the world, I had become addicted to shopping. Right on time, a car pulled up and I watched as Eric ordered the man who was driving to put the suitcases in the trunk. I smiled as I listend to his sweedish words. I never thought Sweedish could be sexy...
♠ ♠ ♠
some comments would be great guys......