‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 13

“What are you doing! No I told you I wanted that black, not dark brown!” I was starting to get use to yelling all the time now. The person who was painting the walls hadn't made them dark enough.
“But Mrs. Northman, when a human looks at it, they will see black,” The human sounded pathetic. I groaned and rolled my eyes again.
“I don't care, and I know that the lights will be dimmed to. But this is my place, and I want it done the right damn way!” I stomped off towards the bar area.
Almost everything was set up in the place, and the bar was intacted, with everything that you could think of behind it. I tapped the bar once and the bar tender came running. Damn humans and being so slow. As soon as he was behind the counter he started mixing me a drink. A minute later, the vodka and blood martini was placed on the top and I took it without thinking once.
I made my way towards the stairs, all these humans down here were furstrating me. The painters were far to incompitent for em to acutally want to be in the same building, but I had to make sure they were doing everything right.
The only other place otther then the bar that was set up and ready for use was my office. I took a seat down in my comfy leather chair and started looking threw the different advertisements that Eric had sudgested. I agreed with him that it was a good idea. In a few days this place would be up and running.

--Opening Night---

I bit my lip nervously as I stood in the mirror, everyone was arleady at the bar except Eric and I. I had invited everyone that I could think of and Eric invited some of his other powerful friends. Hands wound their way around my waist and I didn't have to look to know who it was.
Eric stood behind me, pressed u p against me. He was wearing a suit, just like I was wearing a beauitful dark purple cocktail dress. He had the two top buttons of his shirt undone so I could see the top of his chest. I smirked and kissed him there lightly.
“Ready to go lover?” He raised an eyebrow and waited for me to answer. I nodded quickly as I slipped my small jacket on. Eric gave me his arm and I took it as we walked out of our place.
In Eric's car, we sped to the place. I was nervous and held onto Erics hand tightly.
“You'll be fine Nikki,” Eric's encouraging smile made me feel a little better, but I could still feel all the anxitey in my chest.
“I know. I'm just nervous, everyones going to be there. I hope it works,” I bit my lip lightly and hoped that I would make it threw this night.
We pulled up to the bar and there was chaos everywhere. There were humans and vampires lined up, waiting to get in. I walked up to the door and was about to step in when I heard the people groan at another person being lead in wihout having to wait. One human even made a comment on how it's not fair that only vampires were getting in. I shot Eric a look and he was on it in just a second.
“If you humans continue to act like this, then yes it will only be vampires. But I sudges that if you are going to be talking and complaining to the owner of this place like that, then you get out of the lone and go somewhere else,” Eric's teeth were bared and the human looked like he was going to pee his pants. I couldn't resist a laugh.
Eric looked up at me and smirked. He dropped the human and walekd back up towards me. The humans eyes followed Eric to me, where they thne became wide. I gave him a grin with my fangs out. Once we were inside, everything was crazy.
There were vampires and humans everywhere. Lots of people were dancing and enjoying themselves, which made me happy. In the corner, I had made a section for VIP's and that was where I had told all my friends to be. I could already see Sookie and Tara all dressed up there.
“Go be a social butterfly darling, I'll meet you in a minute with a drink,” Eric smirked and pressed his lips to mine lightly. Once he had pulled them away I gave him a quick smile and started threw the crowd. Everyone who knew me stopped and told me how great the place was. It made me so happy that everyone was liking it.
By the time I had finally made my way threw everyone to the area with all my friends, and saw Eric standing there with my drink waiting for me.
“Did you have fun trying to get here?” He pressed the martini in my hand and raised his to his lips.
“Oh yah, a blast.” I smirked and rolled my eyes to the side. I lifted my own glass to my lips and before I took a sip Eric stopped me. He got the attention of everyone around us and raised his glass in the air.
“A toast to Nikki, for coming home and opening up an amazing bar!” Everyone smiled and cheered as we clinked all of our glasses together. I smiled and took a sip of my first drink.

The night went by so fast and before I knew it, it was 3 in the morning. The club would be closing in an hour. Bill and Sookie had just left but there were still so many people there. I nodded towards Eric, telling him I had to go up to my office for a second. I walked upstairs with one of the employees as they handed me the figures of the night.
We had made almost 10 grand just on opening night. I smiled and jumped up and down. This was so exciting.
“This is amazing!” I signed the form that said I had seen the total and the waitress walked out. I sat down behind my desk and thought for a moment. The bass of the loud music was still thumping and making the walls vibrate. I let me mind go blank as i took everything in.
“You look very sexy behind that desk,” Eric walked threw the door way and pressed his shoulder against it. I opened my eyes and smirked at him.
“Why thank you,” I smirked a little larger when he started to walk closer to me.
With Eric's vampire speed, he put me up on the desk and stood between my legs. His lips were fierce when he aggressively pressed them to mine. I moaned into the kiss and wrapped my arms around shoulders. He pushed my legs open more with his body and soon they were wrapped around his wasit.
“You're so sexy when you’re in charge,” Eric moaned into my skin as he started to kiss lower and lower and lower.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! here's another chapter! pleaase let me know what you think, i'd really appreciate it!