‹ Prequel: Love Bites

Love Bites 2.0

Chapter 7

“What are you doing here Eric!” my voice was such an urgent whisper that it almost sounded like a yell. Eric laughed lightly and shook his head, keeping my arms pinned to the side of me.
“Do you really think that I would let you run for ever?” He raised and eyebrow as he looked at me for a moment, studying my face.
“You look wonderful darling,” He smiled sweetly and then his face turned cold again.
My mind was racing with what I was going to say to him, I had no idea what should be said.
“How did you find me?” This time, my voice trembeld as it came out. Eric watched me for a minute before he finally answered me.
“Well I figured Sookie and Bill would have to come see you at some point. I knew they knew where you were, I just had to wait and sit the time out,” Eric smiled and waited for a seocnd. He shook his head lighlty and moved so that he was off of me. I sat up quickly and pressed my back against the brick wall and sitting down on the ground. I looked down at my jacket, whcih was ruined.
“Uh! You ruined my new jacket!” I tried to brush it off but it wasn't working there was dirt all over it. Eric laughed lightly.
“It's a shame, that really is a nice coat,” Eric looked at it closely and touched it lightly. When he first reached for it I flinched and I watched a pained expression go across his face.
“It's new to. Just a day old,” I started to unbutton the large buttons and pulled my arms threw it. Eric watched me closely as I threw the jacket towards the garbage cans that wre in the back.
“I'll get you a knew one,” Eric's voice was kind now, the kind I was used to. I nodded lightly, thta was the least he could do now. It was silent between the two of us for a little while til I felt that the silence needed to be broken.
“Why are you here Eric?” I started to slowly stand as Eric did the same.
“Cause I wanted to find out why you left,” Eric answered me the second I finished talking, even though I thought I would have to wait for an answer.
“Eric,” I started to walk down the alley way, towards the street. I wasn't going to get into another fight tonight.
“Nikole, You gave me no reason as to why you left. I think it's completely fair that I ask why!” I could hear the rage in his voice starting to build, but he kept calm as we walked down the still sorta busy street. It was suprising how Paris never stopped. Now that Eric had found me, there was no point in trying to hide. I started to walk towards my home, which technically was Ashley's.
“Eric, I had a reason to,” I bit my lip and started to pick up the pace. It was a good thing that home wasn't that far from the bar. Eric was on my heel and didn't want to drop the subject.
“Really? Well I would like to hear this reason,” Eric finally spoke after a few minutes of thought.
“Eric. Please I don't want to start this, I've moved on can you please do that,” I stopped in my tracks and looked up at Eric. There was sadness on his face when I looked up and caught his line of view.
“Nikole, if this is about the time that I left you, you know I would never leave you again,” Eric grabbed my hand lightly in his and held it tightly. The feeling of his touch was amazing. I wanted to keep it but no,there was no way I could. I shook loose of his grip as we came up to the front steps of my home.
“Even if it was, why does it matter now. I have a life here,” I unlocked the door and walked in, I did what I could to avoid Eric's look but I felt it as he followed me in.
“Nikki, that doesn't matter. I love you, and you know it. You can feel it in your blood just as much as I can,” Eric's words caught me off gaurd and I turned to look at him, now at eye level thanks to the steps i had taken. His eyes were intence, and slowly pulling me back into him. I wanted to resist but I knew soon, that there would be no point.
“Eric, I -”
“Eric Northman! How dare you follow us to Paris!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya'll go :D please let me know what ya'll think!