Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 11.

"Touch her one more time, and I swear to god it won't be good!" Ricky growled, walking towards me. He leaned down, looked at me with his warmly green orbs and pulled me up, placing me on my feet.
" Who are you to tell us to not touch her! She's my daughter and I could do anything I want with her!" my mom growled back.
" She is not your daughter! Are you forgetting you.. all killed her brother and real parents when she was just 4?" Ricky stated. My mouth hung wide open. In just a split second, everything froze up in front of me. My last drop of tear fell down on the floor without touching my cheek, and everything went quite but the mouths were still running. I heard no sound coming out and felt like in seconds, everything went falling down. They were not my real parents. They killed my real ones and my brother! How could I be so stupid not to realize that. I was 4. My biggest mistake ever. Ricky looked at me, and I looked at my "parents".
" You...you killed my brother..my parents..who are you?" I asked with tears in my eyes. My heart raced, my feet shook and my body ached. But i stood straight up and faced them, whoever they were.
" It doesn't matter anymore. We raised you up. You are ours now, and you're not leaving till this property is fully ours."
" So you did this for money?" I asked. Ricky and these strangers were two feet away from me and i was in between. I sucked in my tears, blanked out my face and looked down.
" Come with me October. leave this place and come with me," Ricky said calmly. My hair flew from the upcoming wind from the window, my tears slided side-ways and I slowly looked at Ricky. I did not know him. He was a complete stranger to me. A beautiful stranger. My beautiful savior, just like i had once imagined.
" Don't you dare leave or step out or else..!" my other family yelled.
" Or else what?" I finally had the guts to face my family.
" Or we will kill you," my mom said, giving me a mean look.
" You already killed me once. I'm not afraid to die twice." I looked at Ricky again and slowly took my step. My parents would do what they say. They will hunt me down, and kill me. I don't know who these people were but all they wanted was my real parents property. Everyone went against me and my parents. I didn't even get to say my last goodbyes to my real family. Ricky pulled his hand out for me, and I slowly took it without thinking twice. I just took his hand like as if a real angel was here to take me to heaven. He squeezed my hand lightly and walked me to the door.
" Don't you dare!" Jacob yelled, pulling out his gun and pointing it at Ricky. Then all of a sudden, Ricky's gang had all of their guns pointing out to Jacob and his people. Jacob put his gun down and everyone backed up.
" Don't even think about it." Ricky whispered to Jacob.
" This isn't over yet. " Jacob threatened, and Ricky just pulled me out the door. I didn't look back. What mine was once wasn't mine anymore. I didn't look back and I didn't look at Ricky. I simply just walked out without smiling, crying, or even looking at the front right. We past my house and when we were in the middle of no where, I bursted out crying and fell on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments? =]