Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 13.

I was brought home. His house. Right now this all felt like just a dream because my eyes were still open and i was still seeing things. April never welcomed me because she was out of sight. I was with Ricky and his whole gang. Speaking of gang...I almost forgot I was on the arms of a dangerous gang. I forced myself to look at Ricky one more time and snapped myself out of it. That didn't mean I wasn't scared of him or had no questions. I did and I was. But for right now, I wanted to enjoy this company. I didn't want to sleep. I was scared this was all just a bittersweet dream. I forced my eyes to be open. Wide open. Come on stupid eyes, cooperate with me. He didn't put me down just yet before taking me all the way to someone's bedroom and placing me on a soft silky bed. I could tell this was April's room because of the pinkness around the room. i didn't want his arms to let go of me. I was getting high off of his delicious scent.
" Sleep well. You don't see April today. Ask me anything you want tomorrow." and then he left. No way. I didn't want to sleep just yet. Time ticked fast already and my sleep went poof. I was still on the bed for like 20 minutes, rocking back and forth and the sleep was gone. I was so happy. Now how the hell does your sleep go poof when you're actually really sleepy? No clue but i was getting utterly bored. I wanted to know what Ricky was up-to so i tippy-toed downstairs. the hallway was clear. Just when I was about to give up, i heard noises coming out from the back. It was a big backyard with a big ass pool, and concrete, and walls, and well...It was a garden. You could see no bugs outside. The light from the pool flashed everywhere like disco lights, and the noise was strong now. There were more than one people out there. Well duh, you could tell by the noise. should I go or should I not go? I was scared. What if his gang or he himself went off on me for disturbing? I wanted to try anyways. I slowly opened the door to peak and saw Ricky and his gang drink and smoke. So they all smoked and drank. My body suddenly started aching. I didn't know why but it happened every 15 minutes. I ignored the pain and focused on these people. Just when I was about to turn and leave, I got caught.
" October?" Ricky questioned. uh oh..busted!
♠ ♠ ♠
ahaha...omg omg omg...this is getting even better. thanks to all who commented. i love you all.