Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 15

He lifted the hem of my shirt up half way and examined my stomach. I had dark bruises on it, and somehow they were hurting like a bitch. He then examined my arm and then my whole entire body. I felt electric-like sensation going through me from his every touch. I stood quite, and somehow liked it. I bit my lips from screaming and guess what? I new what was hurting me. My hips had footmarks on it from either Jacob or my "father".My hips were pressed in, and there were blood marks there. Looking down my feet, they were swollen really bad. I actually cried now. There was less pain outside but more pain inside of me from all the bruises. Ricky then left. He was gone for a while before returning back, bringing first aid kit with him. I looked at him, but he didn't look at me. He was concentrated..on my bruises. on my pain. I saw his fist clench up into a tight ball. I studied his face, but he studied my bruises. He then put on a cold cream on my stomach and i flinched. The pain had gotten me so numb that no pain was realizable.
Through half of the whole night, Ricky had stayed up healing me. It had finally hit 2 in the morning and i finally stopped Ricky from aiding me even more.
" Why are you helping me?" i whispered to him. I don't know if i was wanted to ask him that or not but i did not regret even a bit. He looked at me with cold expression on his face. He looked..beautiful!
" Long story. You won't understand. Let me heal you." He answered, green eyes.reaching for my legs, but i stopped him, grabbing his hand lightly.
" I'm listening. answer me. Please." but he didn't answer me. Instead, he picked me up bridal style and took me out. I stared at him but he focused on the road before arriving at his car. He looked really cute under the moonlight, and for some reason i just wanted to reach in and kiss him so badly. He smelled so good, that i kept forcing myself to go closer to him. He was driving me crazy. What kind of feeling was this?
" Where are you taking me? " i asked. He finally looked at me with his damn gorgeous
" To the hospital." He replied. He sat me on the passenger's side, leaned in to the seat belt and i inhaled in his scent from so close. When he buckled my seat belt and slid back out, i swear our lips almost touched. My heartbeat increased. What was happening to me? I was falling for a dangerous gang member..
♠ ♠ ♠
feedback?=]