Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 18.

April still wasn't here. Afternoon had already fallen and strange feelings kept running through me. Was i in trouble?
" Hungry?" He suddenly asked, snatching me out of my thoughts. I slightly nodded.
" Come on, let's go out." i nodded and got up. I was dressed in black dress and Ricky dressed in white shirt, baggy jeans. Both of us looked like real ideal date, but unfortunately we weren't. I was shaking for some reason, and this felt like a real date.
So here we were, into a fancy, expensive restaurant called Latte. A famous Italian restaurant. As a gentlemen he really was, Ricky pulled out a seat for me and sat me down first. He sat in front of me and we both looked at each other. I nervously looked down.
" You look beautiful." He complimented me. I blushed.
" Thank you." I smiled. So throughout the whole dinner, we talked, laughed, smiled and well..everything happened just what actually dates get. Except a kiss. I didn't get a kiss. It was finally time to go back. I didn't want to..
We walked outside and we weren't half way to his car yet. But i was freezing like a maniac, the fact that my short pink dress kept sliding up. I blushed and hoped Ricky hadn't seen that but he smirked instead. Yep he deff saw that. Other than that, the whole walk to his car went silent. It was really awkward. I thought i was scared being with him? What happen to suddenly? We got into his car, rode home and came to a stop. Ugh! why end so soon? Ricky looked at me, smiled, got out and opened the door for me. I got out and lightly thanked him. And yet, we still didn't kiss...why?!
" I can't walk." I lied. Maybe. Although i was feeling light headed for some reason. Ricky chuckled and looked at me. What a cute chuckle. Wait what? What that heck is wrong with me? I mentally slapped myself in my head. I swear im loosing it. Just when i was about to take a step, I found myself being carried from the floor. In instant, my hands were wrapped around Ricky's neck and i was carried Bridal style.
" You just want me to touch you don't you?" He smirked, and i couldn't help myself but blush.
" Sorry to burst your bubble but no." That was a lie. oh what a lie. Just then, he placed me on his bed. It was pretty dark but I had a perfect view of his face from the moonlight. The wind blew in silently and I smiled.
" Good night." He gave me a sneaky smile and then proceeded to leave. What a jerk! where was my goodnight kiss? I groaned and like a cry baby, i lifted the blanket and hid my whole body including my head in it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorrry for the late chapter...i ..i went lazy teehehh. comments!! tell me how it is =]