Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 19

I groaned. The morning came up to fast and the bright light from the window literally blinded me.
" Go away!" I screamed, hiding my face in the blanket. Ok wow, I was screaming at the light. I giggled. Something was wrong with me. When i tried to get up, i instantly fell back on the bed. Ouch! My hips were starting to hurt. I groaned again, tried my hardest to get up and when i did get up, I quickly threw myself in the bathroom. It actually took me forever to get out of the bathroom. I put on my favorite summer dress ever. It was a pink dress with yellow flower on it and the dress came up to my knees. I looked so preppy but really cute like a little girl. I then put on my foundation that matched my skin, some black kohl and liquid eye-liner and lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and gasped. I actually for once looked really cute. But when my eyes fell on the bruises that my so- called "family" had done, an instant tear appear in my eyes. I blinked away the tears. I knew for sure that i wasn't going back to that place ever again and that they weren't coming here to see me according to Ricky. I never looked this pretty before when i was back at my house. I wasn't aloud to be pretty. No guy had ever laid their eyes on me and yet it's sad to say i never had my first kiss from a real guy even though im practically eighteen. I sighed, looking at my reflection in the mirror and gently walked out. What would Ricky say? Before Going down to proceed to my school, i looked out the window. Ricky was there but not alone. Oh god. There was Jeremy, James, Sam, Daniel..actually let's just say everyone were there. I gulped and went down. When I stepped my foot out, I was instantly shot with looks. From everyone. Even Ricky. They looked at me like i was a fresh piece of meet.
" Well hello there beautiful." Jeremy wolf-whistled. I blushed and looked down. Jeremy was cute. He had blonde ruffled hair that fell on his eyes, Blue eyes and a very muscular body. I looked around and everyone were different.
" Can i give you a ride?" Sam then said, stepping forward. He was cute too. jet black hair, ear pierced like Ricky's, and very lean body. Wow. But something troubled me. What was his eye color? WIthout thinking, I stepped up to me, removed his hair from his eyes and smiled. I hadn't realized what I was doing. I looked down then at Sam who now was blushing like hell.
" Trying to touch me?" He smirked and i couldn't help myself but laugh.
" I just wanted to see your eyes. Brown eyes. nice." I grinned. Everyone beside him oohed and laughed. What? Did I say anything wrong? I took a glimpse at Ricky who wasn't even looking at me. I looked closer and saw his fist clenched. Was he jealous? SCORE!
♠ ♠ ♠
so here we are. tell me how it is =) Ricky clenching his fist cause October thought others were cute was just the biggining. Just wait till the real deal starts ;] comment!