Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 2.

" Ouch. Watch it!" She yelled. I hadn't realized i stepped on her foot so hard, that it turned red. She looked at me, and smiled. She was really pretty with long red hair, tall and with a really flawless skin, well tanned.
" I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to.." I thought she was going to hit me. My parent's gaved me this feeling. The girl who was once so strong and fit was not scared of everyone. Everything.
" It's ok. Hey, I haven't seen you around much...are you new?" Surprisingly this was my first day of school. The story behind this is really upsetting. I was home schooled my whole life, and was locked up in the house and not aloud to go anywhere. This is until I turned 18. The police found a girl sitting in the room all alone through the window crying. The girl was me. I was questioned about my bruises, but I remained quite. My "parents were told I was to put out and attend the school, or they would be jailed. This happened yesterday. Im attending school today. You know why I was beaten today? Because the police saw me. Because I kept the window opened. Because they were threatened that they will be put to jail. And best of all..Because I cried. I was forbidden to cry in front of them. If caught crying, I was severely punished.
" I'm new here. My name is October." I pushed my both hands in my jeans pocket. She smiled at me.
" That's a beautiful name. My name is April. What a coincidence right?" I smiled. She offered me a hand to shake. I looked at her, then at the hand and slightly shook it.
" Come hang with me. We will be great friends." She walked in the front, and signaled me to walk with her. A...friend? I've never had a friend before. I smiled, looked at the sky and walked with my new friend. If my parents found out I made friends, they would kill me. Yes i was forbidden to make friends. Im not aloud to talk to them. Im not aloud to step out..basically I can't do anything teens do. I pushed the thought out of my head. Throughout this whole entire day at my school, I enjoyed every bit of it. Only because of this girl. I even made more friends. Me and April became the best friends on my very first day. I smiled. For the first time ever..I smiled in real.
Slowly and slowly my happiness was coming to an end. The day was coming to an end. I didn't want to say good-bye to my friends. I felt alive for the first time. But it was time to go home. Then again, i walked my way home. When i reached my door, I wiped away my smile, opened the door and slowly walked my way up.
" How was school brat?" My mom asked. I looked at her, but without eying her in the eyes.
" It was ok." That was the only reply i shot before heading up and closing the door behind me. I smiled.