Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 22

Lunch was finally over. Now all that was left was science class. Lunch was a whole period, can you believe it? This was what i loved about the school. Today's lunch was much better than before and I know that it is going to get better soon. Sadly April wasn't in my science class but Ricky was. A small smiled appeared on my face knowing that Ricky was going to be there. I stepped into the class and sat where I was suppose to be. Apparently this was the old-fashioned desk where two people could be seated together. I looked at the empty chair beside me and sighed. The class was getting full and I was getting nervous. I watched everyone come in and then at last Ricky popped in. I found myself smiling but then i let it disappear. I could hear giggling behind me. I looked back to see bunch of girls eyeing Ricky from head to toe. Everyone and I mean every girl in this stupid class was eyeing him like if he was a fresh piece of meat. I rolled my eyes. There were few chairs empty beside girls that called for him but guess what? He chose to sat next to me. I secretly smiled and he chuckled.
" Hi." I whispered, looking at him. He looked back at me.
"Hey."
" Hey Ricky why don't you come sit next to me. Look! It's empty." A girl behind me yelled. I sighed again. And then another girl said the same thing. and another. God I just wanted to turn around and smack them upside down. He's mine can't you see! Wait what? I can't believe i just said that.
" Jealous?" Ricky whispered, chuckling. I looked at him and gave him a glare before shaking my head.
" Why are you sitting with her?" That same irritating voice came from behind me. I was getting really annoyed now. I gritted my teeth together.
" Yea, why ARE you sitting with me Ricky?" I sarcastically asked. He looked at me and gave me a shut-the-hell-up look. I chuckled and looked down.
" OK class partner up." Mr. Drain suddenly said as soon as he jumped in the class and closing the door behind him. Then all of a sudden Bunch of girls got up and ran to Ricky. Oh hell no! Before the Girls could even reach him, I linked my hands on his.
" Sorry he's taken." I said with a mischievous smile. The girls gave me a glare and walked away. I chuckled and looked at Ricky to see his reaction. He just smiled at me and instantly i blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so whomever reported me let me just tell u that ur a bastard. this isnt about a real book. im just writing for fun god =[ im so disappointed !! is it tht bad??