Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 21.

The guys dropped me off inside and left. I smiled and went straight to my friends. I loved these guys.
"October!" I heard a sudden scream come from behind me. I turned to see April rushing towards me. She then jumped on me and hugged me tight. I hugged her back.
" You're stay at my house now right?" She asked. I looked down, obviously trying to find the right words to say.
" Yes.."
" I'm so happy! I'm sorry I wasn't there yesterday or the day before then. My other friends pulled me away and I didn't get the chance to..I'm sorry." She really felt bad, I saw it in her eyes. I instantly threw myself on her again hugging her and rocked her back and forth.
" It's ok." We then went to our classes. We had only four classes to attend throughout the whole day. I had Gym and English first. Checked. Next was Lunch. April was always with me now and I kind of liked it. We were getting so close to each other that all our hidden secrets were revealed to each other. She trusted me and I trusted her. Now that i was living in her house, we were going to be sisters now. I loved the feeling of that. But for how long was i going to stay at their place? I felt like a burden.
" What's wrong?" April asked, obviously sighting my trouble.
" Nothing." I lied.
" Don't lie. You're like my bestfriend now. Don't keep things from me. Tell me. Is anyone bugging you? I'll beat the shit out of them." April snapped. I couldn't help myself again but laugh. Wow, this girl sure knew how to make me laugh. She was right. We were best friends now, and i didn't want to keep anything from her.
" Don't you think..Me staying at your place is a burden..to you guys?" I knew I had to ask that. I felt really uncomfortable. Right when i was about to open my mouth to say more things, a hand slapped me on my face.
" Ouch!" I yelled. Everyone saw us and giggled.
" I don't like stupid questions." She said, rolling her eyes and hugging me.
" But.."
" Do you want to get slapped again?"
" But.." Right then she slapped me again, this time hard.
" How about it?" She chuckled. This girl was insane.
" Ok I'm going to remember this slap forever. And the fact to never say anything crazy like that ever again. Im scared." I stated, rubbing my red cheeks. She giggled and hugged me. I hugged her back, giggling as well. I love her. When we entered the cafeteria, my first gaze fell on Ricky. He looked so..Charming. So..touchable! I snapped out of it. Ricky saw me and smirked.
" Why are you blushing?" April asked. Omg. My blushing again. Maybe that's why Ricky smirked. Just then April pulled me with her to a table full of girls. The girls were really mature looking. They all looked at me with a questioning look. There were approximately five girls sitting.
" Girls, this is October. She's living at my house now and I want you to be welcome her properly. " April introduced. I smiled an uncomfortable smile to her, looking at the girls.
" Please, feel welcomed. It's pleasure to meet you." One of the girl said with a sweet smile. She had blonde hair that reached over her shoulder curled and green eyes. She had the curves as well and a very slim body. She was..cute. I smiled at her and nodded.
" I'm Tiffany by the way." The same blonde said.
" I'm Carrie." The girl with brunette hair said.
" I'm Samantha but call me Sam." The girl with black hair said. I laughed, noticing how one of the guy's name was Sam.
" I'm Melanie." The girl with red hair said. and finally..
" I'm Leslie." another blonde said. Wow. They were all pretty and very sweet.
" I'm October." I simply stated. We then all got comfortable with each other and talked. The conversation was normal until Tiffany spoke up.
" Does she know about the.." She was cut off my April now.
" Yes." April looked at me and smiled.
" The gang.." They all shushed me and looked around like the guys had once did. What was up with these people not letting me finish my sentence. All i wanted to ask was " Am I one of the gang member?" But no..They wouldn't let me finish!
" October don't mention anything about the gang. All these people know. But they don't know that the gang is us. If anyone knew we could be.." Now April was cut off. This time, it was by Jeremy.
" Hey there beautiful ladies." He said, picking up an apple off of my plate.
"Hey!" I whined. I was going to eat that. The girls chuckled.
" Get used to it. He always does that." Leslie laughed, throwing a french fry at Jeremy. I chuckled.
" So were all gathering at Ricky's place right?" Jeremy asked the girls. They all nodded instantly and then looked at me.
" Am i in trouble?" I asked.
" No but you will be surprised." And with that Jeremy winked and left. Uh oh.
♠ ♠ ♠
taaaaadddddaaaaa! =] surprise is coming up. ! muaha. comment =]