Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 27

"Go away!" I yelled. Yes i was yelling at the sunlight shining on me. God why did the light have to shine directly on my eyes? i groaned and shifted to my left. The stupid sunlight was still shining on me and I swear i just wanted to eat that sun up. I then hid myself under the blanket and suddenly i was now surrounded by complete silence. I could hear my own breathing and my heart beat.
" I could kill if i have to.." NO! I suddenly got up and inhaled and exhaled roughly. Those words kept repeating in my head like blood cells. But why now? why me? Those words didn't catch up to me last night because I was too much into Ricky but now that I had regained my full sense, I knew exactly what that meant. Ricky kills. The gang kills. That's what they do. Territory, killing..kidnapping? No. I'm just..can't be right!
"Good morning," I wasn't greeted by Ricky. I was greeted by April.
"Good morning," I said, yawning and grinning. Should i ask her if all those silly things I was thinking of were right or not? No. What is it's not right? But..Ricky's words last night..
"Did you sleep well?" April said, cutting me out of my thoughts again. Sometimes I wished I could shoot my thought.
"Yes."I lied. I didn't even sleep right. Those words "I could kill" Kept rising in my thoughts. I'm so stupid. But I was afraid of murder. Shooting. killing.
" Come on get ready, everyone's waiting for you downstairs." April said, yanking the blanket off of me. I shivered. When the damn sunlight was shining on me?! something was wrong with me.
It hadn't taken me that while to get out of the bathroom fresh and clean. Only took me about an hour or so. I was now dressed in casual cloths such as aeropostal blank tank-top and tight jeans. I dabbed on my light make-up and ran downstairs. Sometimes it felt like living in Ricky's house was like living in my own house. When i finally came downstairs, I was greeted by no one. Where was everyone? I went into the kitchen and found no one. But hey! There was a tray of chocolate pancakes that i adored the most and orange juice in a fanzy cup. I licked my lips and looked around to see if anyone were there or not. Without a warning I ran to the table and started chewing on the food. Was the food for me? Oh who cared. Just when I was at my last bite, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I instantly stopped eatting. I was just at my last bite.I turned around just to find the most handsome guy ever. I looked at him and then at my last bite. I looked at him again and quickly placed the bite in my mouth. Mine! Ricky chuckled and kissed my cheek.
"Good morning sunshine." i smiled. He called me sunshine?! eeeep. I grinned and hugged him.
"I see you like pancakes." He said, eyeing the plate of empty pancakes. There were six of them. Wow i must be really hungry because i hadn't realized I ate all that.
"I was hungry." I pouted. Ricky chuckled then pecked me. Why just a peck?
" Ready? WE got work to do." Ricky said, smirking. I shook my head.
"Not yet." I then wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned in to kiss him passionately. I hadn't realized how much Ricky was into this kiss before pushing me against the table and deepening the kiss. He then licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I immediately let him enter my mouth. Our tongue danced around each other for a while and then I finally broke the kiss. There was a huge grin on Ricky's face and I blushed.
" Now I'm ready." I whispered smirking. Ricky chuckled and pulled me out.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just thought id put in a lil bit of romance ;] but there will be alot more later on. The next chapter will be on Ricky's POV. u will be amazed. i lost a subscriber =[ i dont know if i should still write or not...comment?