Status: an intense love story. read !

Capture Me and Take Me Away

chapter 28.

She was beautiful. So fragile, so naive. My eyes always roamed around her ever since she was really young and I'm never gonna get tired of her. She is mine!
" You lied to her about Monica didn't you?" A sudden voice interrupted me. I turned around just to find Jeremy give me the how-could-you look. I looked back at the window where the beautiful sight of her sleeping appeared.
"Monica left me and yet I didn't say anything." I replied harshly.
"You tried to kill her just because she tried to leave you." I looked at Jeremy and my fist automatically clenched up.
"No one dares to leave me. You do know what happened to the past girls who tried to hurt me don't you? Monica is still yet to be left. I'm not done with her just yet." I replied harshly again.
"What about October? What will happen if she finds out you..killer her parents just to achieve her?" Jeremy snapped. My eyes immediately turned flaming red.
"She will never find out do you hear me?! Who ever leaves me dies. Monica left without a chance but I won't let October out of my hands!"
" Don't hurt her Ricky. She's very innocent." I saw the care in Jeremy's eyes and I suddenly became very feisty.
"You do know what happened to Monica when she left me right? The bruises. The cut marks. Should I go on with the list? Unfortunately she escaped my grip. If October leaves me. She dies. Simple isn't it?" I could almost feel myself evil smiling. I looked over to Jeremy and found him sweat. I smirked and took a glimpse at October.
"What Monica did is a past. Forget about her. October is everything to you now. If she ever finds out your truth she will-" I suddenly cut him off by punching him flat on the face. I could see the blood drip down his face.
"She will never find out! If anyone dares to reveal me or take her away from me will die. If October can't be mine then she can't be anyone's." Killing was my passion. I could kill anyone for the love of my life. October was my everything now and if she ever tried to leave me..You already know what would happen. I clenched my fist and smiled at October. Sorry October. I'm not as innocent as you think I am. You are mine and always will be mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooh....fiesty huh? bet you didn't see that coming did you? comment. sorry for the late chapter you guys. im not done with the story. i don't get much time so im gonna try my best to finish this. it's a really long story so don't think im done. commmmment =]